• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we allowed to eat on board public buses ?

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have often come across commuters eating fish balls and ngoh hiang on board buses. I have made a conscientious effort to check the notices on the buses. There is nothing to suggest that eating and drinking is prohibited on board buses.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Out of civic consideration to others we should not stink any public confined area, shouldn't require law to force people not to eat.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of civic consideration to others we should not stink any public confined area, shouldn't require law to force people not to eat.

My intention really is to find out the law on this area. There were occasions where I really wanted to warn those commuters, but I could not point to any notices on board.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law is implemented because someone doesn't want to pay for the cleaning up of the dirty trains filled with rats from Bukit Batok.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
of cos you can have food becos it is a public place. not only that you can have sex in buses as well and if the need arises, you can pee also you can treat it as A PUBLIC toilet.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My intention really is to find out the law on this area. There were occasions where I really wanted to warn those commuters, but I could not point to any notices on board.

same lah! you shall not kill the next passenger also they don't put the sign to stop you

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Foreigners eat food on board public buses, sinkies eat humble pie. It's been the status quo for years. Why rock the boat? Backside itchy?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
operators have rights to impose rules if you're on their properties. don't need laws for that. fines imposed on the sign mean laws are passed.

image.jpg