• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are u happier now that Old Fart is gone?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the problems we are facing, especially low birth rates, are problems faced by nearly all developed countries and cosmopolitan developed cities.

If the opposition was in charge, we would be facing the same problems as most Third World countries - lack of drinking water, civil unrest, political instability, low income, over dependence on tourism and prostitution as a source of income.

Playing bogeyman again. If reform party is in charge, this one boh Ko Leng happen one.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY is credited with dragging Spore from a swampland to a 1st world nation.

If he was such a talented leader, then why couldn't he solve the falling population problem:confused:
If you look at the high cost of bringing up children in Spore, you will see why the population is falling.

Many of my friends & relatives who have emigrated & started families have 2 to 8 children. While the ones in Spore have zero to only 1 child only.

Ah Gong is a talented leader. Many regions that I traveled to wish they had Singapore's problems instead of their own - poverty, corruption, lack of education, lack of clean water, high crime rate.

In most developed places, population growth stabilizes and in many cases, start to age. Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and even modern China are no exception. In Singapore, at least we are trying to arrest the problem by throwing money to sinkies to give birth, and also importing closely vetted foreigners to ensure we get a high quality gene pool.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, even Sam is sympathetic enough and displays some remorse by having the background of this website in black during this period of mourning. Now that he has died, Song Boh?

haha is that it? I thought it was fucked up. Oo how emotional

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN, even Sam is sympathetic enough and displays some remorse by having the background of this website in black during this period of mourning. Now that he has died, Song Boh?

Oh, is that what it is!? I thought my windows background colour went bonkers again.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11081030_1012577755420291_3840633328177733982_n.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
For years, forumners here have been hoping and praying for his early demise. Now that he is really gone, are you feeling really happy and elated? Or do you somehow feel deep inside you that you are starting to miss him already? Be honest.

He became a total liability to the pap and to sporeans after GE2011. Before that, he was already starting to fade away. After GE2011, he was seldom seen or heard. Hence, to me he was already gone then. Now he is totally gone!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Gong is a talented leader. Many regions that I traveled to wish they had Singapore's problems instead of their own - poverty, corruption, lack of education, lack of clean water, high crime rate.

In most developed places, population growth stabilizes and in many cases, start to age. Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and even modern China are no exception. In Singapore, at least we are trying to arrest the problem by throwing money to sinkies to give birth, and also importing closely vetted foreigners to ensure we get a high quality gene pool.

And that's where your primary cause of ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ARE!

THROWING MONEY AT YOUR PROBLEMS, OR ANY ISSUES FOR THAT MATTER HOPING TO RESOLVE THEM!

Fucking cause versa effect and you have made everything TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE TO SOLVE!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do people always want to compare apples with oranges:confused: When the PAP wants to highlight the positives in Spore they always bring up comparisons with the 3rd world although Spore is supposedly in the 1st world.

Many Sporeans make 3rd world wages. After the CPF deductions & taxes(hidden & upfront) they are struggling to live in the most expensive places in the world.

For a gov't who are using taxpayer money to pay themselves millions is very shameful. Obama the leader of a country with over 300+ million is only getting paid about US$400,000. This is peanuts when compared to what the PAP is getting. Not only do they make more than this, but they also are allowed to do their own private businesseses which leads to conflict of interests.

If you have visited the 1st world countries like Canada, Australia, Sweden, Iceland,...you will find a more equitable distribution of wealth i.e. better GINI coefficient. Many of the ex-Sporeans who are voting with their feet are going to these countries.

In these 1st world countries you will find many asian faces from Spore & the 3rd world. However they have met certain requirements to be allowed in. Unlike in Spore where people with dubious backgrounds are allowed in:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very happy... I will be happiest when PAP is booted out.

With the main supporting pillar gone!
Papaya chiat liow bee young ministers will be at a loss!!

They only know how check their balance every month end Million $$..

Sad to say: Comes 2016 majority will be booted out!!

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly i think if i were to be voted into power as a opposition candidate,i could easily do a better job than pap.firstly i would start trimming the budget of those ridiculous budgets,like defense budget and white elephant budgets where we know a large portion of the money goes towards feeding worthless crony companies.secondly i would cut all the pay of overpaid jiak liao bee civil servants both military and non military which we know are merely a tool to buy loyalty and keep the pap in power.most importantly i would end crony economics once and for all,large amounts of our nation's and people's wealth are siphoned off every year to fund these cronies' companies and activities.with the huge amounts of savings made will be made towards contributions to the citizens cpf retirement and welfare.i would be the man to revolutionize singapore's economy forever like deng xiao ping and be remembered forever as the father that build "modern" singapore non the facist dictatorial joke.i will also solve the problem of immigration and overcrowding and embark on a sustainable economy and be the first founding father to achieve the swiss standard of living for all singaporean.i will adopt the democratic system of switzerland and scandinavia and make singapore a country that singaporeans would truly love to be part of and turn singapore into the truly democractic country that hong kong wished to be.education would not merely be focused on attaining the highest test score,but on educating people on policies and home affairs and making the best decisions for themselves.in time i hope to educate the people about the evil of LKY and PAP and let them come to their own conclusion of their follies and hopefully one day we will be drawing cartoons and making movies and musicals making fun of LKY just like hitler and kim jong il.

Spend more on education. In particular, better paragraphing in writing the English language for readers' ease of reading. Please.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is the internet and a forum.paragraphing is troublesome and only slows things down.

It shows your poor attitude towards the task at hand. Heaven help Singapore if you ever have anything to do with the running of the country.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sun still rises in the east, dawn has broken, the birds are chirping, life goes on for another blessed day. Now that the old fart is dead and his ominous shadow no longer looms over us, I can look forward to a glorious future for Singapore, where real change will come at last and the downtrodden masses will finally have a say in their own destiny.

There's every reason to be happy.:smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sun still rises in the east, dawn has broken, the birds are chirping, life goes on for another blessed day. Now that the old fart is dead and his ominous shadow no longer looms over us, I can look forward to a glorious future for Singapore, where real change will come at last and the downtrodden masses will finally have a say in their own destiny.

There's every reason to be happy.:smile:

U dream on la.

Pls go back to your reality of the following:

1) SGD$2.8k salary
2) no money to buy even a shit Toyota
3) stay in a 3.2 room flat
4) stuck with a shit wife who has let herself go in terms of figure and looks

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those regions wouldnt have that problem if they had sg's land size, a population of 2mil backed up by british assets and admin system and a long established international bustling port.

The lack of young people was his doing though

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you feel your life is shitty when LKY is around, you will still feel shitty after he is dead.

Because you blame your shitty life on others. The problem is not others but you yourself.

Break away from shitty thoughts and embrace Jesus!! Hallelujah and Amen!

Only Jesus can set you free from burrowing yourself into negativity!!