• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Thais racist against Indians ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was messaging this Thai lady getting ready to meet her and her friend on X'mas for a casual lunch. I was checking out the restaurants and I suggested that we go to a famous Indian restaurant for some authentic Indian food. And her reply ?

"I don't eat Indian food. I hate Indians!"

I was dumbfounded but it was quite funny :smile:

Is this an isolated incident ? Or are Thais generally racist against Indians ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope they aren't but they know how shit skins are and treat them appropriately. It's funny but were she to say the same about chinese well i doubt you would ask this question here. Ever notice how ppl can blast tiongs and by extension any chinese nationality without fear of being called racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike shitskins, Tiongs despite their abomination have never played the victim card.

That's right the thing that truly confuses me is why is it racist if you hate shit skins but not really if you hate chinese. You notice this if you go to ang moh forums too. I am sure ang mohs know it too so they always try to be more racist to chinese vs say blacks/arabs and shit skins.

Asians like thais unlike say whites judge a race by their actions and not through their prejudice. They see shit skins being rude, assholes, cheap skates and on top of that stink of course they dislike them. Take note many chinese live in thailand too and were forced to change their chinese names and cultures to thai ones and they did and assimilated well losing their chinese culture but nobody judges the thais on that.

Anyway why would you want to eat at a shit skin place? Shit skin waiters and in fact if you care to notice most shit skins have a mean and unfriendly look about them. Better to go to a place where chinese/east asian types or south east asian none sinkie malays are working.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asians like thais unlike say whites judge a race by their actions and not through their prejudice. They see shit skins being rude, assholes, cheap skates and on top of that stink of course they dislike them.

Wow...you really call a spade a spade. I have also noticed that whenever they asked me for directions, they would hardly say thanks. Something in me tells me that they somehow think they are angmoh with a darker shade.

Anyway why would you want to eat at a shit skin place? Shit skin waiters and in fact if you care to notice most shit skins have a mean and unfriendly look about them. Better to go to a place where chinese/east asian types or south east asian none sinkie malays are working.

Well, I didn't want to bring them for Thai food for obvious reason. As Thais, they have Thai food everyday. Then again, Italian restaurants are really expensive during festive season and Chinese food is not very different from Thai food.

kunkin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thais are simply jealous.. that Indians are better in speaking English.. and take up the technical jobs like engineering and IT etc.. go to any offshore engineering firm..you will find many Indians in lead position and earning in USD.. makes the natives jealous.. same goes for Singapore.. Plenty of Indians in IT, Engineering who are better earning and makes the locals jealous.. this phenomena is nothing new..

This is the same even within India.. where plenty of Indians relocate within the country.. and earn better than the locals and giving a heartburn to the locals and racist feeling..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow...you really call a spade a spade. I have also noticed that whenever they asked me for directions, they would hardly say thanks. Something in me tells me that they somehow think they are angmoh with a darker shade.

Well, I didn't want to bring them for Thai food for obvious reason. As Thais, they have Thai food everyday. Then again, Italian restaurants are really expensive during festive season and Chinese food is not very different from Thai food.

Yeah i call a spade a spade. What's wrong? The way you are putting it it's like i am racist when i simply state the facts. It's just like the emperor's new clothes where nobody dared to call the emperor for being naked and only a child did. Anyway ang mohs are more polite especially the older ones. If you pay attention they won't act like shit skins at all.

I don't mean bringing them to eat thai or chinese. I mean where there are more chinese/pinoy etc types working. If you go to some famous shit skin place chances are 100% shit skin staff other places even ang moh establishments italian/spanish/greek etc will typically have a better chance of chinese not just chinese restaurants.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mean bringing them to eat thai or chinese. I mean where there are more chinese/pinoy etc types working. If you go to some famous shit skin place chances are 100% shit skin staff other places even ang moh establishments italian/spanish/greek etc will typically have a better chance of chinese not just chinese restaurants.

Yeah, we decided on Thai vegetarian food. Something different.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hello Onisuka, by the way I love your Tiger shoes, buy in Taiwan really value for money.

Anyway I hope my post in June 2012 help to answer some of the questions you have http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....e-to-living-in-Thailand&p=1104626#post1104626

If anyone lazy to go to the above link here is the post

So as all of you could see above I was at a foot massage place in Pattaya. These two masseuse was very jokers and instead of doing a 1hr massage I extended another hour. We talked and laughed until I cannot tahan.

Was told the owner is a french old man and one thing he told his staff is done allow Indians to come in. I asked these 2 jokers and they said seriously that many instances these Indians very chow-ka for example:-

a. two indians can come into shop and pay for one hour of massage for one person but they request half an hour each

b. ten indians can come into the shop only two indians pay for massage while the other eight sit everywhere and even lie down on the mattresses for Thai massage occupying the whole place and talking loudly

c. while doing an hour of massage after around 40-45 mins stopped and go to toilet and never return

d. after doing 30mins of massage ask masseuse why she still have not taken her clothes off

e. steal from the shop

f. accused masseuse she stole from him, one even refused to go and called police accusing masseuse for stealing US$8,000

g. Ask lady to give body massage

h. Want to pay masseuese 20 baht (80 cents) for a bonk

i. (shop charge 150 baht for 1 hr) they wanted to pay shop 50 baht for 20mins of massage

j. boast to masseuse that they are from England, American etc etc masseuse curious and said she's never met an American or Brit who talks with head swinging left right left

k. Indian come to Pattaya for 1 week holiday and use only 1 boxer stinking the whole shop

And of course ladies hate them because they generally smell like hell.

It was a damn funny session with these two masseuses, hilarious!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would just say that this is the view/opinion of ONE Thai.

The same can be said for ANY nationality. There are some pros, some antis, some neutrals. Every society/nation is made up of different types of peoples. Some are more likeable, others less. That is society. Others may disagree, but my view of Thai society is that they are gracious, polite, warm, and very gentle. Now, others may have come across Thais who are opposite to what I have described, and they will have their own views, or one day, I could bump into a Thai who may be a complete asshole! So, the best is not to stereotype any nationality, and see each one as an individual.

Cheer!

..........Is this an isolated incident ? Or are Thais generally racist against Indians ?

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would just say that this is the view/opinion of ONE Thai.

The same can be said for ANY nationality. There are some pros, some antis, some neutrals. Every society/nation is made up of different types of peoples. Some are more likeable, others less. That is society. Others may disagree, but my view of Thai society is that they are gracious, polite, warm, and very gentle. Now, others may have come across Thais who are opposite to what I have described, and they will have their own views, or one day, I could bump into a Thai who may be a complete asshole! So, the best is not to stereotype any nationality, and see each one as an individual.

Cheer!

Not completely true. Some races are more predisposed toward certain behaviours and this can be backed up by crime statistics as well as anecdotal reports of antisocial behaviour.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thais are simply jealous.. that Indians are better in speaking English.. and take up the technical jobs like engineering and IT etc.. go to any offshore engineering firm..you will find many Indians in lead position and earning in USD.. makes the natives jealous.. same goes for Singapore.. Plenty of Indians in IT, Engineering who are better earning and makes the locals jealous.. this phenomena is nothing new..

This is the same even within India.. where plenty of Indians relocate within the country.. and earn better than the locals and giving a heartburn to the locals and racist feeling..

The Thais are not jealous. They just dislike and look down on Indians since generations ago.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not completely true. Some races are more predisposed toward certain behaviours and this can be backed up by crime statistics as well as anecdotal reports of antisocial behaviour.

Agreed. The only problem is you cannot call a spade a spade when it involves some races while it is ok if you do it for others and these are negative for example Chinese. Let's suppose someone say hey chinese are nerds and lousy in sports or are small sized or have small sexual organs/secondary characteristics male and female included is that racist? Surprisingly nobody is offended at all. Then you say hey shit skins are violent or m&ds are lazy and suddenly ppl are up in arms and get so agitated. Is it fucking stupid or what why should they always get a damn pass all the time.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was messaging this Thai lady getting ready to meet her and her friend on X'mas for a casual lunch. I was checking out the restaurants and I suggested that we go to a famous Indian restaurant for some authentic Indian food. And her reply ?

"I don't eat Indian food. I hate Indians!"

I was dumbfounded but it was quite funny :smile:

Is this an isolated incident ? Or are Thais generally racist against Indians ?

The whole world hates Indians and Indians hate fellow Indians of lower caste so they're pretty much fucked the world over India included.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL are going to become Racist to ONE ANOTHER soon. There is no easy survivals available for all ahead. No one can afford to be so STUPID n GENEROUS.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Onisuka, by the way I love your Tiger shoes, buy in Taiwan really value for money.

Anyway I hope my post in June 2012 help to answer some of the questions you have http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....e-to-living-in-Thailand&p=1104626#post1104626

If anyone lazy to go to the above link here is the post

Yeah, I read that post of yours before. Almost hilarious.:p

And yes, if you are comparing Onit Tiger in Taiwan with Onit Tiger in Thailand. Onit Tiger is very expensive in Thailand, just like imported brands like Birkenstock.