• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Singaporean women that bad?

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
not many women posters here? :biggrin:

invite those Lesbians from AWARE, some ass kicking is going to start...:biggrin:

Gay%20Pride.jpg
TeeKee of all pictures...

you have to put that... :P

Nah, don't want those AWARE lesbians to come in, they will probably give one-sided arguments about how women should go shopping while men earn money and do housework.

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for the picture, just want to make this thread interesting...:biggrin:

anyway i dun think those feminists are so dumb to discuss such issues...:biggrin:
As though these feminists can even provide a proper discussion.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean women think their pussy made of gold. Want the best of everything but cannot give.

PRC women the best lah.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I have heard from my friends. So most Singaporean women are materialistic and bitchy?

??? You don't have Singaporean gf/girl before? Why you ask this question? If you had one you won't bother asking this. I think culturally, Malaysian girls has the same culture as Singaporean girls, but they are not as materialistic, conceited, proud etc. If you are adventurous enough, go for other nations. PRC, Ah neh, koreans, ang moh. The world doesn't just have Singaporean girls. There are far too many choices out there.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
but they are not as materialistic, conceited, proud etc.

They will soon too be . Worst if they change mid-way and at the last leg of the journey .

Singaporean girls at least openly profess .

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will soon too be . Worst if they change mid-way and at the last leg of the journey .

Singaporean girls at least openly profess .

I suppose finding a wife/gf/life partner is a bit like business. There is always risk involved.

Tom Cat

Alfrescian
Loyal
??? You don't have Singaporean gf/girl before? Why you ask this question? If you had one you won't bother asking this. I think culturally, Malaysian girls has the same culture as Singaporean girls, but they are not as materialistic, conceited, proud etc. If you are adventurous enough, go for other nations. PRC, Ah neh, koreans, ang moh. The world doesn't just have Singaporean girls. There are far too many choices out there.
Unfortunately I do not have a partner before. But I will take your word from here. I shall not find a Singaporean girl as my partner unless she is not materialistic and demanding.