• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are people of Guangdong descend rebellious?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
福建人 traits includes telling lies. Can lie with a straight face no matter how stupid the lie sound. My in laws are Hokkien. Including my wife, all lied just about everything. Really treat others as stupid. I told my wife she must be stupid to believe her lies can cheat anybody.
The real term should be 福 賤 人

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
hokkiens are most rebellious in chink 6.9k-year history.
Like this?

Fujian triad and local 14k gang join forces to launch massive attack on protesters in black this Sunday during the HK Island East street rally - Dimsum Daily
By
Dimsumdaily Hong Kong
-
1:49PM Thu August 8, 2019 - 1 MIN READ
8th August 2019 – (Hong Kong) Many Hong Kongers were still in shock after white-clad triad members attacked protesters before being outnumbered on a street in North Point on 5th August. We reported on 4th August that there was an online rumour with regards to their presence at multiple MTR stations.

On 6th August, we reported again that many shops on King’s Road were closed after there was a rumour that the mobs in white might attack civilians in North Point later in the evening.

Their comrades from Fujian province took ferry from Macau and came into the city from China on 6th August and held a meeting at their clan’s premises on Ming Yuen Western Street in North Point.

At around 9pm on the same day, a group of men in white allegedly from the Fujian triad appeared and stood in front of Everwin Arcade on King’s Road. Police officers were seen nearby at Ming Yuen Western Street.

Sources revealed that the Fujian triad has joined forces with the local 14K triad, the second largest Triad group in the world with around 25,000 members to attack the protesters on this Sunday. The Hong Kong Island East Street rally is schedule to start from Victoria Park in Causeway Bay before ending at Java Road Playground in Quarry Bay on 11th August 2019. Violent clashes and ‘flash mob’ attacks are expected to be carried out by protesters again.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority are. Look at the chicom forumners..all fuckeins...n the resident looney Auntie Gin..also a fuckein...I think such clowns have an inferiority complex ..so plp to chicoms is the best they can do. B4 tat.. fuckeinland was under jap control n majority of fuckeins served in the ijn. Fuckeins haved turned plp to the rulers into an art form
well maybe true. I don't know enough to say for sure. for what it's worth, I think it's detestable to plp.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY a big fan KMT Chiang. If u carefully see lky policies of the 70s, he copied many from KMT rules in Taiwan. Speak mandarin was one of them. Ban of all dialects from public media, haircuts regulations for men, nationalization of publications, brainwashing via national education etc etc
shit. is that where he got his ideas from. shit.

all sound so failed ex-chinese empire shit.

anyway, thanks for bringing that info. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this?

Fujian triad and local 14k gang join forces to launch massive attack on protesters in black this Sunday during the HK Island East street rally - Dimsum Daily
By
Dimsumdaily Hong Kong
-
1:49PM Thu August 8, 2019 - 1 MIN READ
8th August 2019 – (Hong Kong) Many Hong Kongers were still in shock after white-clad triad members attacked protesters before being outnumbered on a street in North Point on 5th August. We reported on 4th August that there was an online rumour with regards to their presence at multiple MTR stations.

On 6th August, we reported again that many shops on King’s Road were closed after there was a rumour that the mobs in white might attack civilians in North Point later in the evening.

Their comrades from Fujian province took ferry from Macau and came into the city from China on 6th August and held a meeting at their clan’s premises on Ming Yuen Western Street in North Point.

At around 9pm on the same day, a group of men in white allegedly from the Fujian triad appeared and stood in front of Everwin Arcade on King’s Road. Police officers were seen nearby at Ming Yuen Western Street.

Sources revealed that the Fujian triad has joined forces with the local 14K triad, the second largest Triad group in the world with around 25,000 members to attack the protesters on this Sunday. The Hong Kong Island East Street rally is schedule to start from Victoria Park in Causeway Bay before ending at Java Road Playground in Quarry Bay on 11th August 2019. Violent clashes and ‘flash mob’ attacks are expected to be carried out by protesters again.

what I know is all the fucking triads are just parasites. anything for money.

as for getting fujian triad, just a matter of where else you gonna get them from? is it also possible that it works for chicom's best interests to bring in that element?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't get Cantonese triads?
for this, I don't have confirmation, but I'm pretty sure some of them refused on grounds that they're not going to whack their own people. :thumbsup: to them.

the ones you see that did take the money are typical behaviour. business as usual.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are very progressive.

Also, back in the day they're considered to be barbarians. China (central plains area) is surrounded in four directions by barbarians. Japs, Mongols and other nomad tribes, Turkic people, Viets etc.

Q7tQ-hryfqhk1607540.jpg

This map clearly shows that the chinks are land stealers worse than the white or jewish race. The chinks original lands are in the yellow river region, while most of chinkland today belonged to other races who experience genocide and theft of land by the chink settlers.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
for this, I don't have confirmation, but I'm pretty sure some of them refused on grounds that they're not going to whack their own people. :thumbsup: to them.

the ones you see that did take the money are typical behaviour. business as usual.
The true answer is only fuckeins can stoop soo low to be the running dogs of the commies. If there is a revolt in fuckiens province...the chicoms can easily find collaborators to be white shirts..no need go look at other provinces. For the HK case have to find outsiders bcos locals won't stoop that low. Hongkies know..if chicom sayang u today... tomorrow can throw u into the fire. Tat why rule of law is important to prevent abuse of n tyranny by gahmens n interest groups. Fuckeins being the running dogs hope that by being more plp n offering up their asses to the chicoms...their master will sayang them more. Guess ball carrying can go far. Fuckeins mastered it to a superior art form