• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: Excuses to a SON OF A STREET WHORE N COWARD who dare not even admit to what he have wrote???? You mother must have been dreaming to turn herself as a whore into a princess!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

What you should be doing now is to call all your whatever numbers PaiKia buddies to back you up.... Dun shiver when you see my reply tomolo!!!!

Also dun let me further look down on SG useless gangsters!!! Bring back the GLORY for SG gangsters!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

all the knnb gang can't even handle one nice, decent and intelligent forummer

what a useless gang of motherfucking losers these knnb gangsters and thugs -useless!

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am here to be slaughtered
no fear
so many motherfucking gangsters and thugs are waiting to devour my heart - just go ahead
lionheart is always around

Hahaha i am a fair person. Won't zap u to moderation. Anyway u came out to post so that u can get rep ups right? :rolleyes:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha i am a fair person. Won't zap u to moderation. Anyway u came out to post so that u can get rep ups right? :rolleyes:

i was sick for six months
and i got more sick reading all the garbages here by those knnb oppo ibs
now i am fit and health
so come out and share my grief and anguish
those knnb gang are fuckers in this forum
only big bullies and stoopid idiots
our cpf is our golden goose and they want to slaughter that
knnb!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitfu shitty shitfu. I am so happy to see you back fit and health.

As for me I am only fit and healthy but yours is better , you are fit and health.

Shitfu can you show me what I must do to be fit and health.

Thank you thank you.

i was sick for six months
and i got more sick reading all the garbages here by those knnb oppo ibs
now i am fit and health
s our golden goose and they want to slaughter that
knnb!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitfu shitty shitfu. I am so happy to see you back fit and health.

As for me I am only fit and healthy but yours is better , you are fit and health.

Shitfu can you show me what I must do to be fit and health.

Thank you thank you.

go and shaft those knnb gangsters and bkt you will be much fit and health

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Leong has removed the thread "I Shall Take You On, Coward KNNBNBCB" from the COURTYARD.... I can only respond to the Son of A Street Whore here!!!

Oh... My dear KNNBNBCB, SON OF A STREET WHORE!!!

:cool: Due to your FEAR of crawling back to SG if you fly down to HK, Shenzhen, Wuhan or even Taiwan which you mentioned to meet me, I've given you this Golden Opportunity to show everyone your GUTS n BALLZ back in SG.

I've changed my original flight plan on the 11th of flying down to HK to fly direct back to SG!!! Actually you're fool, by asking me to meet you in what Indonesia or SG you think I dare not???? It's just a phone call away to ask my guys to fly down to SG only!!! I can always hold my meetings back in SG n not in HK ....

So 废柴KNNBNBCB ..... Open up your chicken eyes and see carefully now : My latest flight plan is to fly direct from Wuhan - SG on the 11/06/2014. Departing Wuhan 14:55 and landing in SG at 19:55 (MI 985)...

I SHALL TAKE YOU THIS COWARD ON!!!!

Just in case you come up with EXCUSES of not able to meet me at the Airport. I'm going to teach you a way which is done by many drivers to pick up their clients at the Airport!!! Hold up a card with my nick HK14K on it and raise it high. Definitely we'll come up to you or I would rather say I'll allow you to "whack me" at the airport if you have the ability....

NOTE : This thread is also meant for those who like to ACT or PRETEND like a " RICH MAN", "SG GANGSTER" like Sarong Wongwan, Eunuch Escher, Ah Meng, Coward winniepegjets n etc for you guys to have this Golden Opportunity to flaunt your "RICHNESS" or "GANGSTERISM" infront of me....
:biggrin:

:p Leong, this forum of yours is rather disappointing. Why??? Too many COWARDS!!! :p :p

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
what color fonts you using? how came cannot see what you typing?

:biggrin: Oh... So sorry that you can't see!!!

Maybe you can crawl back home and ask your street chicken mother why are you born color blind..... by the way, what I understood was chicken do not have a sense for colors.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sometimes it's pretty surprising that cowards like you like to start up sentence and be humiliated by me!!! :cool:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it would be nice if people stuck to debating issues instead of turning disagreements into a personal feud.

only low class ah bengs pick on each others!

[video=youtube;D9531iPhcVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9531iPhcVs[/video]

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
only low class ah bengs pick on each others!

[video=youtube;D9531iPhcVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9531iPhcVs[/video]

You're only correct half on your sentence....

Personal feuds is fine, picking on each other is fine either.... Only those that pose a challenge and do not have the guts to face it are low class and not only low class but CHEAP as well...