• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are PAP IB trying to flood the forum with new threads

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go ahead and spam some more loh. u banned for it, we also happy leh. only loeng sam will complain.

There is no such thing as banning here. Although the points system was meant for community moderation, Leong interferes with it too much and it became moderator-based.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cursing and swearing is not a major item.

curse
kəːs
2. utter offensive words in anger or annoyance.

swear
swɛː
2. use offensive language, especially as an expression of anger.

So all i can say is ppl like u n your gang are posting rubbish n garbage n nothing else!!! Good one by slapping your own mouth ....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no such thing as banning here. Although the points system was meant for community moderation, Leong interferes with it too much and it became moderator-based.

Leong has done a good job.... If not for Leong, this forum would be meaningless with all those COWARDS posting their ignorant, foolish n worst of all garbage comments here....

Luckily Singapore are not run by a govt of fools like ppl here....

Simply NATOs (NO ACTION TALK ONLY) :cool:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So all i can say is ppl like u n your gang are posting rubbish n garbage n nothing else!!! Good one by slapping your own mouth ....

First you said "cursing" "swearing" then "rubbish" "garbage". Make up your mind, please.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
First you said "cursing" "swearing" then "rubbish" "garbage". Make up your mind, please.

:rolleyes: By cursing n swearing without using yr brains, ain't that rubbish n garbage enough????

If your mother is standing along the street of Geylang working as whore, do i still have to fine tune by using Cheap, Shameless, etc to describe your mum??? Ain't that the same!!! :rolleyes:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....papee IB???
i wonder who accused...
1. LTK of being dishonest and lying??
2. CSM of being less than honest about serving NS and being too quitet in parliament???
3. YSL of being serial womaniser??
4. ltk being torn to bits by lhl in latest parliament exchange??
5. wp unable to form govt for a long while???

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I don't interfere. I merely participate in order to maintain a balance.

The way that the oppo IB here tries to silence their critics is no different from LKY's methods of the past. If it wasn't for me, this forum would be 100% opposition territory and the pro government voices would be non existent.

Surely you don't want this forum to become the cyberspace equivalent of North Korea where the IB chiefs talk and everyone else nods their heads in agreement.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever you want to call it, I agree with balance. But a moniker that has been struck down 4 times and consistently revived will tell you that it is more than his pro-PAP stand that people have an issue with.

The way that the oppo IB here tries to silence their critics is no different from LKY's methods of the past. If it wasn't for me, this forum would be 100% opposition territory and the pro government voices would be non existent.

Surely you don't want this forum to become the cyberspace equivalent of North Korea where the IB chiefs talk and everyone else nods their heads in agreement.

If there is (1) an infraction system created and the majority here are pro-opposition and use it, compared to (2) a situation where a minority get "promoted" to moderators and complementary "Infp" after being struck down, which is more democratic and which is really North Korea.

A system was started with "community moderation" in mind and the community is simply self-moderating. But end up like PAP who started GRCs and EP and now finding that these tools are working against themselves.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Whatever you want to call it, I agree with balance. But a moniker that has been struck down 4 times and consistently revived will tell you that it is more than his pro-PAP stand that people have an issue with.

If there is (1) an infraction system created and the majority here are pro-opposition and use it, compared to (2) a situation where the minority get "promoted" to moderators and complementary "Infp" after being struck down, which is more democratic and which is really be North Korea.

A system was started with "community moderation" in mind and the community is simply self-moderating. But end up like PAP who started GRCs and EP and now finding that these tools are working against themselves.

Complementary InfP is given out very sparingly to the pioneer generation of SBF who are being victimised regardless of their political stance.

It has also been given to newbies in appreciation for their choosing SBF to cover groundbreaking events.

The community moderation actually works quite well. There are many nicks that have been left in moderation because they destroy threads rather than contributing to them. The ones I rescue are those who being victimised for their opinions rather than their behavior.

It's not a black and white issue. I have to make judgement calls and of course there will be those who disagree with me. That's life.

At the end of the day, I only have one aim and that is to make the forum interesting so that whoever posts here and regardless of the opinions they express, their opinions receive as many page views as possible.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Right, now we understand why the boss sometimes make provocative pro-pappies' comments to silence the oppo parties supporters or agitate them more. Good wayang to keep forum balanced and alive.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Complementary InfP is given out very sparingly to the pioneer generation of SBF who are being victimised regardless of their political stance.

It has also been given to newbies in appreciation for their choosing SBF to cover groundbreaking events.

The community moderation actually works quite well. There are many nicks that have been left in moderation because they destroy threads rather than contributing to them. The ones I rescue are those who being victimised for their opinions rather than their behavior.

It's not a black and white issue. I have to make judgement calls and of course there will be those who disagree with me. That's life.

At the end of the day, I only have one aim and that is to make the forum interesting so that whoever posts here and regardless of the opinions they express, their opinions receive as many page views as possible.

We know most of the above is not true and spins are added, but you are entitled to say whatever you want, and so am I though I make it a point to check for evidence.

I have no issue and would not have responded if you didn't try to clarify the untenable.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
We know most of the above is not true and spins are added, but you are entitled to say whatever you want, and so am I though I make it a point to check for evidence.

I have no issue and would not have responded if you didn't try to clarify the untenable.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

However, at the end of the day, it serves no purpose for me to restrict rather than encourage participation in this forum.

Unlike the good old days where forums were one of the few places to air ones views, people now have a whole host of options when it comes to expressing their opinions on line. There's facebook, twitter, blogs, wordpress based sites etc. The choice is almost endless.

I therefore take nothing for granted. The fact that in spite of all the choice, people actually choose to sign up for an account here and post a combined total of between 1000 to 1500 messages daily expressing a whole range of opinions means that I have an obligation to ensure that everybody has a chance to be heard.

Every single one of those messages that is not spam or graffiti is valuable to me and that includes messages that curse me to hell.

It is for this reason that I play are role in adding reputation points in order to encourage as much participation as possible.

It does not matter where you lie in the political spectrum. As long as you choose sammyboy.com to express your views, you are a valuable member of this community.

If you know of a nick that has been silenced unfairly, just let me know. I try my best but I can't oversee everything. I do miss some of the shenanigans as I am now a one man show. All my mods have deserted me.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you people like to bash one another instead of discussing about ideas?

Like what is our purpose in life.

Makes you lose all your credibility you know.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why you people like to bash one another instead of discussing about ideas?

Like what is our purpose in life.

Makes you lose all your credibility you know.

Yes it would be nice if people stuck to debating issues instead of turning disagreements into a personal feud.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's your opinion ................... have deserted me.

Like I said, I agree with the principle of encouraging participation. What I disagree with is the claim that "community moderation" is allowed to exist.

Why do you think I have not used any of these functions.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who are the pioneer generation that is being victimized?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

talk c0ck lor... we dun use seeber serpent to fix pple one hor.