• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are Ng E-Jay & Jeffery George's credibility now in doubt?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps, but this still does not seem to address the credibility issue which I raised above.

another issue: MONEY ISSUE.

ejay engaged a lawyer to defend him. so how much he had to pay the lawyer?

the money isssue here is: the legal fee cheaper than the fine?

if the rest are standing trial, obviously they need a lawyer(s). where's the money coming from?

in the end, still would be convicted maybe heavier fines. they already knew it's kangaroocourt and yet they still wanna test it. cartoon right?:p:rolleyes:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
another issue: MONEY ISSUE.ejay engaged a lawyer to defend him. so how much he had to pay the lawyer? the money isssue here is: the legal fee cheaper than the fine?if the rest are standing trial, obviously they need a lawyer(s). where's the money coming from?

chao ah kwa did they beg for money from you?

pondan temple thief PAP bootlicking dog

day in day out keep repeating the same old fucking long winded whinge

go and get a job and don't be a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

chao ah kwa when you last had menses?

LOL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who made you 'Chief Justice' as to who has "rights to cast doubt" regardless of the circumstances? Is this what constitutes "free speech"?

It is highly ironic that you take such a view which totally contradicts what CSJ, SDP and its supporters appear to stand for, including Ng (based on what he has publicly written).

Again my response to you is, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. I suggest in future you try to apply your brain cells and come up with a rational logical coherent argument to counter my posts instead of your present self-righteous drivel.

Bro,

None of us here has any rights to cast doubts on the credibility of those who dares walk their talk.

Certainly not sitting in front of the PC and typing away hogwash to jeer at fellow Singaporeans who have taken the first step ahead than the rest of us.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

I suspect that with your inconvieinient line of questioning, you will be soon accused of being a clone of either Melvin Tan or Andrew Loh or be threatened with public humiliation and bullying in no particular order.

Firstly the degree to which that Kim Jong Ill look alike should be subject or is subject to public questioning is relative to their fame and the amount of PR they have sought to garner for themselves and the cause they support. If one goes by the logic of Avantas they are immune from doubts and questions because they have walked the walk and talked the talk. In essence HERO's are beyond reproach in particular the TBT heros.
Secondly what does his and the actions of other less well known individuals speak for the entire TBT movement as a whole ?

The actions of civil disobedience are ultimately political. A set of goals that are attained through political pressure via a non parliamentary setting. As seen from the actions of the "reformasi" movement in Malaysia, civil disobedience requires "mass" and the oxygen of publicity to survive and to attract newer members.

The need for mass explains the need for the SDP to increase the base of its members who are willing able and committed to civil disobedience. A group that circulates, acts, and goes to jail together reinforces a perception of "them against us" or as you would put it a "manchian tendency to see everything in black and white." The need for mass or numbers above ten;s to hundreds explains also the need for this current batch of TBT protestors to serve as the committed cadre for greater and better things. You will note that for civil disobedience to grow and take root it cannot be the same old tired faces that keep on going to jail

The need for the oxygen of publicity explains the need to be as combative and to portray the fight as one of heros against the dark forces of the PAP. It also explains the sensitivity to comment or criticism and the constant wish to appear in a certain light.

The costs of civil disobedience will never be cheap. Manuals for civil disobedience available on line stress that going to court and jail is part and an end goal of any protest so as to garner positive publicity. However manuals also stress that not everyone is cut from the same cloth and not everyone would be willing to go to jail and for there to be unity. The comment's of Jufrie seem ludicrous and damaging to the group as a whole because from decrying the illegality of the "law". It has swung towards a weasel lawerly attempt to escape responsibility for one's actions as even acknowledged by the SDP. I believe that after the usual court room circus, PR on line and off, avantas and his blog cheerleading the gang of now 16, some will refuse to pay the fine and some will after being found guilty thus splitting the group again.

Those willing to go to jail will I suspect reinforce their credentials as a leading edge cadre whilst those who do not might have to take a more back seat. Whatever the case , there will be future attempts at civil disobedience and the next protest will I believe garner a less lenient response and charges in view of a "legal" way to protest. For example the current bunch who locked arms were not charged with resisting arrest.

Cheers

Locke

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ejay, lamei, chiatilik and another acquaint with AVANTAS.

ejay could be AVANTAS himself. literally style is quite similar. the target is also similar. they love flaming WP, their boss and all their clan members.

leetarsah

Alfrescian
Loyal
ejay could be AVANTAS himself. literally style is quite similar. the target is also similar. they love flaming WP, their boss and all their clan members.

cheebai kia bapok

can u make up your fucking mind

i thought you said i was ejay!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who believe this 2 clowns, they would probably believe the earth is SQUARE too.

but best of all - CHEE SOON JUAN would be thoroughly believed and profusely THRUSTED as the new messiah to deliver peasants. strangely....dunno what deliverance is messiah chee offering to peasants. hmmm....maybe to fix the whole singapore so that it could sink before the arrival of an unexpected tsunami! :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oopsy turvy!! nasty cowards and losers clones being activated!!....oh, my CHEE...i believe in u...my fragant CHEE!! bye!:biggrin: