• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are indians spiritual people?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can be spiritual people if they choose to.

Df4wUVQUcAAud88.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet he's licking her black punnani and sucking her nipples.
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE WHY DARE NOT TAG ME ANYMORE AND ONLY DARE TO SCAM MY GOOD NAME IN MY THREADS ONLY? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JEREMY QUEK AND SCARED I RETORT WITH YOUR NAME JEREMY QUEK.

Betsycrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an Indian myself, I can say spirituality runs deep in our culture. It's woven into the fabric of our everyday lives. I recall diving into the meanings of tarot cards on https://moretarot.com/tarot-card-meanings during a conversation with my grandmother. She shared how these ancient practices connect us to our roots and guide us through life's ups and downs.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you self admitted JEREMY QUEK ASIAN TURTLE SON OF WHORE WHY DARE NOT TAG ME ANYMORE AND ONLY DARE TO SCAM MY GOOD NAME IN MY THREADS ONLY? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE JEREMY QUEK AND SCARED I RETORT WITH YOUR NAME JEREMY QUEK.
Late reply, just saw your slutty message.
You want him to lick your punani too?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to tag @ginfreely.
You fly yourself and your cb to India and let him fuck. After he's done, you can walk out and a lot more will fuck you too.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you are done, maybe you fly back but leave your cheebye in India.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't tell the difference between red dot, white dot, black dot, white lines and no dots. Any special meaning?
Tiagong red dot is virgin.
White dot is laocheebye.
Black dot means labia very seasoned.
White lines is adidas.
No dots means non-virgin, eg Ginfreely.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're a prostitute, eg Ginfreely.
Middle row 1st design means you Lai Ang, heavy flow. The Keling can eat her cheebye and end up with lipstick.
Last row 1st means fuck me deep with a broomstick, no blood no stop
1710914076373.png