• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are airline stewardesses usually whores?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's civil engineering brother divorced his air stewardess wife shortly after married when he found out that she had been sleeping around before and after her marriage. The nature of the job creates a lot of opportunities for stewardess to know rich or handsome guys from their workplace or travellers. Are airline stewardess usually whores? Actually the woman also got problem, if she can't commit, why marry? she should continue to look around sleep with more passengers, colleagues or pilots to explore her options.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
My friend's civil engineering brother divorced his air stewardess wife shortly after married when he found out that she had been sleeping around before and after her marriage. The nature of the job creates a lot of opportunities for stewardess to know rich or handsome guys from their workplace or travellers. Are airline stewardess usually whores? Actually the woman also got problem, if she can't commit, why marry? she should continue to look around sleep with more passengers, colleagues or pilots to explore her options.

fiftypercent of them sluts and whores. slept wif a few who r already married

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably your friend's bro can't sextify her enough...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can get to network with some bosses using her own resources. I would not mind fucking around for network and businesses.

After all u need resources and know how.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your friend is not playing ball by not embracing a cuckold lifestyle.

946F474.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The assumption is you can stop bingeing once you are married, but appetites differ. Some even after a good meal at home need to snack. They think they can ween off the habit but lifestyles die hard, and if you have been getting orgasms on the side, then even harder. I have had my fair share of stewardess fuck buddies. Most do it because it’s convenient, can eat don’t waste. They can make you feel like a walking dildo if you have a lower self esteem. But not all are like that

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So you divorced your wife for sleeping around. Time to move on.