• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ArbiSHIT Is Shitting In His Pants...BBC Report.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question is , did you stay in Thailand long enough or not. Sinkie behavior is shooting their mouth off without thinking.

Oh! I have staying in Thailand long enough to see everything. It is you who is ignorant to only look at things on the surface.

You are really an ungrateful brat, keep complaining about Sinkies. Bare in mind that Sinkies cocks are the ones that your women there going after to satisfy their needs, Sinkies women are the ones that Thailand retails looking for to pay them.

You should even be grateful that it is because of Sinkie's finance that you even get to use internet to chat here. And all you are doing is making complaints on Sinkies behaviors?

It is no wonder Taksin kena fuck upside down because this is the way that Thai people repay their gratitude. He should have learn earlier to follow the Juntas model and rule by fear and violence. He has been too tolerance to allow people like you to promote your twisted truth. But I think he is getting the message now, seems like things are getting more interesting now, starting with Sonthi.

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was a good PM. He is the only PM in recent history that has completed one full term as a PM and got re-elected. For decades, the poor in rural and urban thailand were ignored by the so-called bangkok elites. Only he helped them. As i can remember, some of these pp in rural areas were in prostitution and selling drugs and have no jobs to do. Thaksin govt grant them loan to do small business and they got themselves out of the vicious cycle. Even the new international was constructed finally during his term as PM. That new airport was mooted 15 yrs ago and survived 3 to 5 prime ministers but still not completed. U know what he did? He camped outside the airport and supervised the construction personally. Soon, the airport was completed and ready for use. Now, this new airport is in full function and can hardly cope with the increased air traffic.

It is not by chance that he is favoured and respected by the majority of the Thai pp. He really did something for this pp..no cheap talk. After he fled after the coup, the military govt accused him of buying votes during elections and they subsequently changed the constitution (not in Thaksin favour) and called for election, hoping that Thaksin and his associates would be thrown out by the electorates. To their surprise (not me), his associates won again and again.

Even if he corrupts a little...so what (anyway i think its allegation by the military and bangkok elites who are jealous). We should look at his contributions. Some govts in the world corrupt and no welfare is being done to its people. This is the difference!

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
The king should not involve in politics. Shd behaved like malaysia king, British queen and etc. Stay out of politics and respect the choices of the majority of pp and their mandate.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The king should not involve in politics. Shd behaved like malaysia king, British queen and etc. Stay out of politics and respect the choices of the majority of pp and their mandate.

Well, he did got involved and played a part in ousting Taksin, all for the love for his legac...people.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
King Rama IX knows Thaksin will be the greatest challenge to the Palace and took advantage of his lackeys' fear to oust him using courts.

Thaksin was actually one of the better premiers that Thailand has seemed.

For example, Thaksin's $1 health care for rural folks turned King Rama IX into a fool.

Despite Thaksin's ruthless intention to wipe out drugs (evil to those who are evil), he unwittingly forced the drug barons to kill their runners when they realised that Thaksin is dead serious about solving the yaba yaba problem.

Thaksin's various policies aimed to 're-distribute wealth' beyond BKK resulting in old moneybags seething in rage as they preferred to be served by poor rural serfs.

Hmm sounds very true, a few years back i went over there for a holiday, a lot of my ex classmates who studied in Singapore thought the same, (even though they are pretty well to do), they told me the same thing. He is a good man and helped a lot of folks down in the rural area from poverty while not giving to the rich in the capital. The rich only wants the poor to remain poor so that they can continued to be served.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh! I have staying in Thailand long enough to see everything. It is you who is ignorant to only look at things on the surface.

You are really an ungrateful brat, keep complaining about Sinkies. Bare in mind that Sinkies cocks are the ones that your women there going after to satisfy their needs, Sinkies women are the ones that Thailand retails looking for to pay them.

You should even be grateful that it is because of Sinkie's finance that you even get to use internet to chat here. And all you are doing is making complaints on Sinkies behaviors?

It is no wonder Taksin kena fuck upside down because this is the way that Thai people repay their gratitude. He should have learn earlier to follow the Juntas model and rule by fear and violence. He has been too tolerance to allow people like you to promote your twisted truth. But I think he is getting the message now, seems like things are getting more interesting now, starting with Sonthi.

Another display of sinkie behavior. Not being humble and think that you are one so great. I see many of them in bangkok behaving like that.

This is the type of behavior that make sinkieland a fuck place to stay. Since you so smart, why your govt say one thing , you dare not go against and need to bend down further for them?

Then go to another country and act as though you ass are sealed from harm.

You do not understand the way thai behave and works. Thai people are more towards respect of people's freedom and wishes rather than being controlled by others.

They dun like it, they show it and not bend down and endure pain like sinkies.

Come on, the time has not come yet to see sinkieland fall. Sinkeland has nothing to back up and thailand has rice to feed the world.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros.....Thaksin took billions ...into his own pocket..and use the TAX PAYERS money to BUY popularity among the lowly-educated farmers.......who cannot understand how the monies come from,,and how Thaksin was involed in all kind of devious schemes to cheat his country of monies and tax evasions...
Thaksin is very ambitious...he wants to overthrow the monarchy and be a president...probably for life.........
Thats why the Royal and the military decided to take him out.....The Thai King was and is very shrewd....dont forget the Royal has been ruling Thailand for centuries...they had seen and handled many overly disloyal schemers like Thaksin many times during their rule...in short
The Thai Roya;l are truly king player...while the overly conceited Thaksin try to be a king...........see the pictures...
Thaksin know he is finished forever...and shall be a crook in the Sianmese royal Chronicles...he finally resort to extreme violent acts.......desperate but finished in history......In chinese saying.BU ZI LIANG LIH..[dont know one's strenghth.....]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bros.....Thaksin took billions ...into his own pocket..and use the TAX PAYERS money to BUY popularity among the lowly-educated farmers.......who cannot understand how the monies come from,,and how Thaksin was involed in all kind of devious schemes to cheat his country of monies and tax evasions...
Thaksin is very ambitious...he wants to overthrow the monarchy and be a president...probably for life.........
Thats why the Royal and the military decided to take him out.....The Thai King was and is very shrewd....dont forget the Royal has been ruling Thailand for centuries...they had seen and handled many overly disloyal schemers like Thaksin many times during their rule...in short
The Thai Roya;l are truly king player...while the overly conceited Thaksin try to be a king...........see the pictures...
Thaksin know he is finished forever...and shall be a crook in the Sianmese royal Chronicles...he finally resort to extreme violent acts.......desperate but finished in history......In chinese saying.BU ZI LIANG LIH..[dont know one's strenghth.....]

It seems that what you know anbout Thailand is skin deep!!

:p

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't look down at the poor.

I am stating the fact that the rich take advantage of the poor by using money for his own selfish purpose. very much like what PAP is doing. " i upgrade your flat!!!!"

Tony, you are barking up the wrong tree. Sinkees do not understand any of this unfortunately!! Even though the SG society is modeled after Darwinism - survival of the fittest. For example health care in SG is a sunset industry. This is why the health minister, the honorable Mr. Khaw rightfully suggested Sinkees should send their aged to JB to take advantage of the $$$ savings.

Taking advantage of the predicament of the fellow man is so much a way of life in Singapore that its almost second nature to Sinkees. Sinkees no longer feel it anymore.

Wasn't it dear Catherine Lim that lamented that we are a soulless nation?

May god have mercy on Singapore.

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is not going to have any mercy on Singapore.

He's going to strike the country dead, as can be seen in the recent lighting strike to the head of Merlion. :p

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is not going to have any mercy on Singapore.

He's going to strike the country dead, as can be seen in the recent lighting strike to the head of Merlion. :p

I'm guessing then a lot of body bags for dead SG Chinks, either mass suicide or slaughter in this Malay archipelago then.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony, you are barking up the wrong tree. Sinkees do not understand any of this unfortunately!! Even though the SG society is modeled after Darwinism - survival of the fittest. For example health care in SG is a sunset industry. This is why the health minister, the honorable Mr. Khaw rightfully suggested Sinkees should send their aged to JB to take advantage of the $$$ savings.

Taking advantage of the predicament of the fellow man is so much a way of life in Singapore that its almost second nature to Sinkees. Sinkees no longer feel it anymore.

Wasn't it dear Catherine Lim that lamented that we are a soulless nation?

May god have mercy on Singapore.

Nah.. i am just doing a volunteer work here and also come in to join in the fun. Information, clues, cues are all there. It is up to them to realise it.

It seems like you do know sinkies well. Yes, taking advantage is one of the daily routine of a sinkie. But they do not have the choice as life is pushing them hard. THose who cannot handle it will come up with tricks to maintain their survival.

It is kind of cruel but that is how PAP form up this society and it is only by throwing them out, then you can do a change. But that need balls. and sinkies seems to have lost it.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Taksin has been doing is consistency in his effort to help the poor, Not just hand outs during election period. Unlike Singapore where goodies would only come during Election period. Seriously you don't see the Singapore government have any concern to its people until they needed the vote. The Singapore system can only be comparable with Malaysia's.

HDB also started this way. Cheap Public housing for Singaporeans. Now what happened? It has become affordable! but not cheap.