• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ar neh so happy to be a NS slave

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching you unable to keep up with your first swear post and your continued asking to be insulted 18 dai by me is the main motive I'm posting. Your total worthlessness even extends to not being able to live up to your online moniker. Being the retarded bastard that you are plus your degenerate family history, you should be able to savour getting verbally abused for at least 18 dai.

18 generations of incest and prostitution and you are the end equation. A fucking piece of worthless dogshit.

Useless shit ! trying to learn I said, you stoolpit smart indeed...... first full of anger after your 18 dai being poke..... now said you are enjoying........ha ha......

go on curse and swear....... I am not bother by it........it is only you that is jumping mad cursing...........

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless shit ! trying to learn I said, you stoolpit smart indeed...... first full of anger after your 18 dai being poke..... now said you are enjoying........ha ha......

go on curse and swear....... I am not bother by it........it is only you that is jumping mad cursing...........

Watching you unable to keep up with your first swear post and your continued asking to be insulted 18 dai by me is the main motive I'm posting. Your total worthlessness even extends to not being able to live up to your online moniker. Being the retarded bastard that you are plus your degenerate family history, you should be able to savour getting verbally abused for at least 18 dai.

18 generations of incest and prostitution and you are the end equation. A fucking piece of worthless dogshit.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kanlinabei c bye 18dai, no more new cursing already ah, let me teach you, tuilehloumoh kor ham kar ling, teow nee 18 dai seefatt, puki mak du 18 dai.....bongkan du 18 dai.....:biggrin:
Look like the scum you hated, had digged up your 18 dai grave, screwed up all your 18 dai mother, sister, even father and brother asshole......or else why so much hatred and anger on that scum........
:rolleyes:

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanlinabei c bye 18dai, no more new cursing already ah, let me teach you, tuilehloumoh kor ham kar ling, teow nee 18 dai seefatt, puki mak du 18 dai.....bongkan du 18 dai.....:biggrin:
Look like the scum you hated, had digged up your 18 dai grave, screwed up all your 18 dai mother, sister, even father and brother asshole......or else why so much hatred and anger on that scum........
:rolleyes:

Go teach your mother fucking chee bye. Gan phua li lao bu heng gao gan diu nei ham ka pok kai bei lei pek ni ma ying dao bei gou ri ni ba bei tai jian cao whole family du na may 18 dai puki mak babi monyet chee bye bangala bastard fuck degenerate dogshit.

Looks like the scum clown you love let you suck cock for him 18 generation and help rape your whole degenerate gaylord prostitute nympho running dog family 18 dai backside father mother brother sister uncle auntie. Even your grandmother picking drink cans at AMK also not spared backside by him 3 times daily at least. No wonder you love him so much when he adequately takes care of your degenerate needs. :rolleyes:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go teach your mother fucking chee bye. Gan phua li lao bu heng gao gan diu nei ham ka pok kai bei lei pek ni ma ying dao bei gou ri ni ba bei tai jian cao whole family du na may 18 dai puki mak babi monyet chee bye bangala bastard fuck degenerate dogshit.

Looks like the scum clown you love let you suck cock for him 18 generation and help rape your whole degenerate gaylord prostitute nympho running dog family 18 dai backside father mother brother sister uncle auntie. Even your grandmother picking drink cans at AMK also not spared backside by him 3 times daily at least. No wonder you love him so much when he adequately takes care of your degenerate needs. :rolleyes:

Wah! missing for some days, recovering from your own curse is it.....when did I said I love that scum......it is your bastard 18 dai racist shit that I am poking at. Careful hor, don't curse while on the road.....:p

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! missing for some days, recovering from your own curse is it.....when did I said I love that scum......it is your bastard 18 dai racist shit that I am poking at. Careful hor, don't curse while on the road.....:p

Go poke your mother chee bye first la you dumb fuck. Your 18 dai bastard racist dogshit go poke leh. Ask your scum clown lover assist you poke as well you fucking bangala lan jiao. What does it matter whether I curse on the road or not you retarded bastard. Go take care of your grandmother backside first la clown fuck. :rolleyes:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go poke your mother chee bye first la you dumb fuck. Your 18 dai bastard racist dogshit go poke leh. Ask your scum clown lover assist you poke as well you fucking bangala lan jiao. What does it matter whether I curse on the road or not you retarded bastard. Go take care of your grandmother backside first la clown fuck. :rolleyes:

Hey , racist pig asshole still alive hor, it really matter when you curse on the road, cause it could cost your shit life to be ramped down by apu nei nei driver..... anyway it is good to have you meet this fate...... singkeepore would be much better....
You don't have to worry about me, you shd worry about racist shit 18 dai got you no more......:biggrin::biggrin:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys terrible man.

just becos of one fucking retard moron ahpunehneh who asslick PAP you lump all ah neh and kelingkia as dirt.

just becos fucktard lee scum yew is a moron that does not mean all chinese are morons.

Local Indians are cool...

Its the fucking bottom feeder import ones that needs to be gassed en mass!!

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey , racist pig asshole still alive hor, it really matter when you curse on the road, cause it could cost your shit life to be ramped down by apu nei nei driver..... anyway it is good to have you meet this fate...... singkeepore would be much better....
You don't have to worry about me, you shd worry about racist shit 18 dai got you no more......:biggrin::biggrin:

I thought such mishaps entitled only to dumb fucks like you. And it does'nt matter whether you curse or not you get ram down by racist retards like yourself regularly anyway; on or off the road. It seems as though stupid degenerate fucks like yourself who enjoy getting rammed in the ass by apunehs are accident magnets.

Why should I worry about a dumb pigfuck like you? On the contrary I'll love to continue throwing insults on you and your whole fucking running dog family and your degenerate 18 dai of bastards dogs babi monyet and racist motherfuckers.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought such mishaps entitled only to dumb fucks like you. And it does'nt matter whether you curse or not you get ram down by racist retards like yourself regularly anyway; on or off the road. It seems as though stupid degenerate fucks like yourself who enjoy getting rammed in the ass by apunehs are accident magnets.

Why should I worry about a dumb pigfuck like you? On the contrary I'll love to continue throwing insults on you and your whole fucking running dog family and your degenerate 18 dai of bastards dogs babi monyet and racist motherfuckers.

No, no, no, your are fucking wrong asshole, such mishap go to those racist asshole......... each time you step out of your home, be it sooner or later......ah pui nei will ramp you flat.....
You are worry asshole, that is why your are cursing back....but go on with your curse and swear it only reflect to yourself......ha ha ha......:biggrin::biggrin:

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
for most if not all ah nehs - call them keling or kelingkia is taboo.

ah neh or mama is ok.

ah neh is brother and mama is uncle.

my bestest of chinese friends called me - or phuea (black skin) or chao keling or kelingkia.

i have no problem with that.

Not tat bad lah. I suppose its kind of habit.

Chinese....we called CINA KIA

Malay......we called KEOU TOR, HUANG NA KIA, OR PHUEA

So, it seems like Malay Kia got the worst name calling.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, no, no, your are fucking wrong asshole, such mishap go to those racist asshole......... each time you step out of your home, be it sooner or later......ah pui nei will ramp you flat.....
You are worry asshole, that is why your are cursing back....but go on with your curse and swear it only reflect to yourself......ha ha ha......:biggrin::biggrin:

Ya such mishaps only exclusive to racist assholes and scum traitor prostitute degenerate dogshit like you and your whole fucking bastard family plus your retarded scum shit 18 dai puta motherfuckers and child molestors. Each time you dumb fuck at home or out home on road and off road also get serviced by apunehs in backside ram by apuneh up down left right center.

What the fuck are you still doing here? Did'nt I tell you to go fuck your mother?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya such mishaps only exclusive to racist assholes and scum traitor prostitute degenerate dogshit like you and your whole fucking bastard family plus your retarded scum shit 18 dai puta motherfuckers and child molestors. Each time you dumb fuck at home or out home on road and off road also get serviced by apunehs in backside ram by apuneh up down left right center.

What the fuck are you still doing here? Did'nt I tell you to go fuck your mother?

Hey racist asshole remember what you post earlier

"Fucking bastard apuneh dog. 18 generations of inbreeding and this is the prized result. An absolute retarded bastard traitor running dog.
Fucking bastard dog."

You racist shit....that why you have to careful on the road.......
And I am fucking here to poke your remaining 18 dai ass after screwing your mother, wife and sister holes...........
:biggrin:

GanLi18dai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey racist asshole remember what you post earlier

"Fucking bastard apuneh dog. 18 generations of inbreeding and this is the prized result. An absolute retarded bastard traitor running dog.
Fucking bastard dog."

You racist shit....that why you have to careful on the road.......
And I am fucking here to poke your remaining 18 dai ass after screwing your mother, wife and sister holes...........
:biggrin:

Fucking racist bastard dog. I insult 1 apuneh means I racist? Dumb fuck go racist your mother chee bye la.

You bastard racist asshole allow so many apunehs penetrate you and your 18 dai backside more racist lo me thinks. Why your backside only exclusive for apuneh pounding? O ya I remember you said you have a racist asshole....:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking racist bastard dog. I insult 1 apuneh means I racist? Dumb fuck go racist your mother chee bye la.

You bastard racist asshole allow so many apunehs penetrate you and your 18 dai backside more racist lo me thinks. Why your backside only exclusive for apuneh pounding? O ya I remember you said you have a racist asshole....:biggrin:

hey hey bastard racist asshole, back alreadi hor.....
You are a racist asshole and always a racist asshole no matter how many apu neh you insult......
Now, didn't asking me why I still fucking down here ? Let me tell you again that I am still here to fuck your living 18 dai asshole and your especially your wife and sister holes, not your mother hole now as is too big ......:biggrin: