• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple products are bought by gullible dummies, says Philip Yeo

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking Philip Yeo is not only a dummy but also a pervert.

This muther fucker likes to go to Raffles Hotel late in the evening and swam there NAKED!!!

Really NAKED!!! He makes sure that no one is in the pool as it is around 930pm onwards, then this pervert will take off all his clothes including his underwear and swam NAKED in the pool.

Any source that said he swam naked ? Leeported by the highly credible and trustworthy State's Times ? I may have missed something along the line.

Steve Chia was leeported taking naked photos (nbote that Picasso painted nude painting too and is famous for it. Pervert ?) and got hammered during one of the election.

Why wasn't this an issue with PAPa and their mouthpiece? Selective leeporting or just plain Double standard ?

Could someone explain this strange phenomenon? Why couldn't scholars speak well ? They must have obtained A for General Paper, and As in English throughout their secondary school studies.

Let me attempt to share my thoughts.

These scolars are so so brilliant inside their head that, just like a computer, keeep going into loops and loops trying to figure out the answers.

As their CPU is heavily engaged in processing their thoughts, there is no time left to 'manage' their mouths, hence sported nonsenses.

This was proven by many of the MIWs' speeches which you can find lotsa 'famous qoutations' by them in this forum.

Have I thrown some light toyour query ? This is ssame as your computer hanging/mouse not working when the 'CPU' is totally trappped in an endless loop.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this talent and chairman of Spring Singapore and A*STAR should be very busy working, but no as he had the time to go for NAKED SWIMMING.

I really wonder how on earth our LKY LHL and their PAP gangsters chose their so called talents to take up high positions in the government sector or worse run our country???

Eh maybe he so busy he no time to change into his swimming trunks mah. Work late till 9:30pm then go Raffles hotel strip jump into pool. After swimming, towel dry then back to work again mah.