• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appease The Spirits Ritual at Bedok Reservoir. SBF Bros welcome to attend

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there
1. aiyoh!
2. i live around there leh.
3. btw, there are plenty of fts strolling there with familees.
4. tons of keling and ah nehs stinking up the place.

Hi there

1. There are plenty of PRC chicks at your area as well.
2. When can I go swimming at your condo?
3. I don't know what to say anymore :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP Ministars should be dumped inside the reservoir as a way of sacrifice to appease the Spirits...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRT disallows burning stuff. They should pass the same law for reservoir too.

chup cheng kia damn fucking kaypoh. tiu.

What I'm concerned with are public areas and amenities that everyone has a right to be concerned about. Is that kaypoh?

What the religious charlatans are doing is taking opportunity of dead people who had nothing to do with them. That is kaypoh.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Ministars should be dumped inside the reservoir as a way of sacrifice to appease the Spirits...

You try throwing Chan Chun Sing into the reservoir. The spirits will throw him out in double quick time.