• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appeal to All Singapore HR and Businessman - STOP HIRING FILIPINOS!!!

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appeal to all HR Managers and Singaporean businessman/woman... PLEASE STOP HIRING FILIPINOS! No hiring, no work permit! simple as that...

How many more a$$hole we have to put up with? this guy and that walking excrement from Seagate, ENOUGH of this!!!

This bastard should have his day in court for inciting terrorism charges for disparaging remarks to other religion under Religious Harmony law...
JAIL THIS B@STARD!! and CANE HIM! I will gladly go on leave to give the first blow of the cane to this guy's ass until excrement flow out from his butthole!
:mad::mad:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
use him to exchange for Roy release. Roy is one of us, our NSF guy.

Mutherfuck Pinoy male no NSF kpkb for fuck.

Appeal to all HR Managers and Singaporean businessman/woman... PLEASE STOP HIRING FILIPINOS! No hiring, no work permit! simple as that...

How many more a$$hole we have to put up with? this guy and that walking excrement from Seagate, ENOUGH of this!!!

This bastard should have his day in court for inciting terrorism charges for disparaging remarks to other religion under Religious Harmony law...
JAIL THIS B@STARD!! and CANE HIM! I will gladly go on leave to give the first blow of the cane to this guy's ass until excrement flow out from his butthole!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Can hire PRCs?

I prefer to hire thais from the north...:biggrin:
But i dunno why...my HR people always tells me that Thais are usually unwilling to relocate to another country ... whether man or woman...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
But i dunno why...my HR people always tells me that Thais are usually unwilling to relocate to another country ... whether man or woman...

Thailand sabai sabai no work still got sticky rice to sure eat won't die. Don't say relocate here I back 3-4 days also want to run liao.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thailand sabai sabai no work still got sticky rice to sure eat won't die. Don't say relocate here I back 3-4 days also want to run liao.

Better make enuff money and run road from this tiny island which is sinking rapidly under PAP mismanaged rule!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you want people to take up your cause, always appeal to their self-interests, not sense of charity. People will always have money for entertainment and money-making schemes, but very little for charitable causes.

Droideka

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am self employed

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 1st thing needs to be done is to prevent HR departments to be staffed by Foreigners. All HR departments can only be staffed by Singaporeans. Pink ICs,,not PRs etc,,,HR is now dominated by foreigners,,they hire their own and get kickbacks if they get the job,,,

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 1st thing needs to be done is to prevent HR departments to be staffed by Foreigners. All HR departments can only be staffed by Singaporeans. Pink ICs,,not PRs etc,,,HR is now dominated by foreigners,,they hire their own and get kickbacks if they get the job,,,

oh...thats true...PAP and that Chuan Jin knows too but act blur about it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only thais. Malay people also the same whether in Malaysia or indonesia.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

ALL HR MGR Directors must be licensed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOM to stop issuing any pass to peenoy

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOM just stipulate that all HR Head of Department must be Singapore born Singaporeans.

This will send out a message. And if the turnover of this position is too high, investigate....

MOM truly Singaporean first? Implement lah:rolleyes: