• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone still remember KFC in the 1980s?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the americans left the Philippines, the 'last leaf' was eager to offer them changi. Spore must have benefited alot from the american presence in this region. Can imagine that the yankees bought plenty of things other than bread from Spore.

Someone mentioned military supplies were shipped from Spore. Usually under the cover of darkness:smile:
Bet the PAP made $$$$:rolleyes:

when a carrier task force berth at changi, can u imagine the logistic support needed to resupply the whole task force. just supplying the flour to make roti at the carrier would have to be measure in tons. The local company that got the contract must be making lots of money.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am all for equal rights........so as long as they have smoking and non smoking sections i am okay with it........but now it seems restaurants dun have them anymore...........
The other day wanted to light up in a building the guard told me got to smoke outside 5 meters away.......but 5 meters away is the bus stop also cannot smoke.......away from the bus stop is the road divider in the middle of the road.......so if i want to smoke have to stand in the middle of the road because public toilets also cannot smoke

As recent as 10 years ago, on JAL flights boleh smoke (jap chimneys including chabors). But only at rear rows designated, and ONLY sitting down (due to safety reasons?). Then JAL offered some replacement sticks to overcome tobacco craving.

Fast forward, had 1 tour guide en route to NZ tried to do 1 on longish flight in loo. Boasted he knew how to supress the smoke alarm by flushing (vacuum thingy). But also kena caught by female flight attendant.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
9198736fjw1dydgtbg6afj.jpg