• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone knows how to put kongtao? Thanks

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a syt in my office who makes my heart bom bom bom

But I'm an ugly fat bloke on an hourly rated basis so my chances are zero

Anyone knows how to put kongtao so she will on to me?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bro, just buy her a cup of milk tea(young girls love this) and PCC into the milk tea before giving it to her. It works wonder. Trust me and you will thrust her soon :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, just buy her a cup of milk tea(young girls love this) and PCC into the milk tea before giving it to her. It works wonder. Trust me and you will thrust her soon :biggrin:

Cruel Raiders damn cruel. But I'm afraid the white blood sure die in the hot tea la.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cruel Raiders damn cruel. But I'm afraid the white blood sure die in the hot tea la.

Hehe. Actually it's very satisfying to see the girl finishing every drop of your white blood. My current FB always finish every drop of it. I'll try to take a video next time, if not brother Chonburi will say I'm DKYS :biggrin:

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need for kongtao, you must impress her by showing your affection for young boys first...wahaha...:biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You die until where? MIA so long?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehe. Actually it's very satisfying to see the girl finishing every drop of your white blood. My current FB always finish every drop of it. I'll try to take a video next time, if not brother Chonburi will say I'm DKYS :biggrin:

Bro I get more my satisfaction getting sucked dry than delivering into cups la.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Friday morning lah!! Wah lao eh!! 7 early 8 early say such things, Happy hour still a couple of hours away you know.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who want to use gongtao for that extra edge with luck with the ladies....always remember this mantra...

gongtao shu hor yientao, yientao shu hor siantao....
So bottom line, siantao trumps all....
That's why it's call sian charbor

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who want to use gongtao for that extra edge with luck with the ladies....always remember this mantra...

Then i say Raiders sian tao very gao. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yeah lah, that's what I meant. But threadstarter no chance to put his stick inside her mouth, so I have to teach him another way. I always find those girls who drank my cum love me more. Don't know if I am imagining things or not :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

swee pii Narong, this song cums to mind

[video=youtube;dnKyEeh1ivM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKyEeh1ivM&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have to agree, ever since yientao kor ah ram's demise....Mr Raiders has be holding fort there as the resident lady killer....

Actually no need Yan Dao lah. Someone said I looked like Tan Jee Say :o

As long as your tongue is sweet, not difficult to tackle girls. Women think with their ears while men think with their eyes :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to agree, ever since yientao kor ah ram's demise....Mr Raiders has be holding fort there as the resident lady killer....

Raider is the self proclaimed yan dao.

But i have to give it to him, he has more luck with ATB then me.

Mine all restricted to those at KTV. :biggrin: