• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone know the man in this video?

gtang

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man has removed the video...can reload, if u hv downloaded n share with us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKhXFYP76g

This man go around fucking people wife.... I am not telling lies... I am the husband of the woman... she dump me n the kid to with this fucker man! FYI, this woman is vietnamese... she after coming here... get used of the life... n decided to find a richer man! Anyone have the man contact call me at 66181529!

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man has removed the video...can reload, if u hv downloaded n share with us!

FYI, the video is not uploaded by me... it is her that upload it.. thank for informing that she has deleted it.. lucky this morning i got save the video in my computer

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
放下吧, 仇恨只会拖累你的未来,你两缘分已尽,放不下只会害了双方,由其是你的儿子,祝你好运。

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
take good care of the son, men shouldn't waste too much time and agony on women, life is too rich for that.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKhXFYP76g

This man go around fucking people wife.... I am not telling lies... I am the husband of the woman... she dump me n the kid to with this fucker man! FYI, this woman is vietnamese... she after coming here... get used of the life... n decided to find a richer man! Anyone have the man contact call me at 66181529!

As for revenge, even if you have it, you still cannot remove your wife's adultery.

All you can do is....move on --->

Wishing you a better life from now onwards

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on and live your life. Eventually your wife will be dump by the bastard. Get a separation. your video is your proof. Forget about revenge.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for revenge, even if you have it, you still cannot remove your wife's adultery.

All you can do is....move on --->

Wishing you a better life from now onwards

Good advice...time to MOVE on..the KID is all that matters.
All kids are in a state of innocence.
Take joy in bringing up the kid.

A woman who can dump her own small child for any reason
is not worth it even for a minute to keep.

So in a way, he is lucky by her action.
He got his kid and the chance to dump a woman cheat.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lightblue, one stupid action and now the whole world knows about your family problems. Just move on and find new happiness. Even if she returns to u also no use. A vase once cracked will never be the same again.