• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone kena Malaysia TP summon

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Today before reaching malaysia custom, was stopped by the malaysia TP. Say that I beat red light when in-fact i dont have. Tried to issue me a summon hinting to me that either I give him some kopi $ or take the summon. I was pissed off and told him to give me summon. Also saw a couple of singapore cars being stopped and I guessed also same case.

CB to those malaysia TP and Hari raya coming and those MF tried to get some $$ for their hari raya. Anyone tried to ignore the summon ?
Thanks

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harlo bro,

Me, kena summon until dunno how many times liao. Raya, really all out to take kopi $. If malaysia not like this, is not malaysia liao.

When i am in malaysia, i am prepared to give kopi $. Starting from the north south high to KL, i am always speeding more than 200km/hr. sometimes, i kena caught saying that i am speeding at xxx km/hr, which is true. But sometimes, in fact i was reali speeding, but was let go .. probably too fast, unable to snap...hahaha

Just one week ago, I was stopped by roadblock at Klang, selangnor. I lonpang my gf and her friend. Check n check, say i no roadtax, ask me go one side. So i go loh. Then the senior lai liao, licence pls.....knn, i lost my wallet 9 months ago, until now still havent apply new one.... so gave him police report. Knn, say loudly to all of us (Dunno my gf and friend all malaysians), said "Ini report, tak pakai.....blab blab blab". Trying to get kopi $ from me. But their melayu too chim for me. I looked at my gf n the mata conversation ...

Actually, i wanted to give rm$50 ... but my gf said "No! and she demand summon from the mata" ... KNN

So now i have to attend court on 10th October 2009!

But is ok, 1st time go court, quite fun oso. Never been to malaysia court.

HAHAHAH...

fuck pap to hell!!!!! No makan $ in singapore. Suck my cock! Fuck pap to eternal hell!

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I dont want to give them kopi $.

Wanted to go to the TP there maybe next week and tell them that I dont know why the TP stopped me. Say that I beat red light which is untrue and then write some malay word on the summon which I dont understand. I even ask the TP what is the offence. He cannot say that in english. So going to appeal. Not going to bring any $ there and will tell him will pay next time when I come into JB.

It's true that the summon letter ask me to appear in court somewhere in oct.

Is that the standard procedure to appear in court for first time traffic offence in JB?

I heard some singaporeans kena summons dont know how many times and ignore them and the JB police chief saying that singaporeans owe a few million in traffic offence and never pay up.

Harlo bro,

Me, kena summon until dunno how many times liao. Raya, really all out to take kopi $. If malaysia not like this, is not malaysia liao.

When i am in malaysia, i am prepared to give kopi $. Starting from the north south high to KL, i am always speeding more than 200km/hr. sometimes, i kena caught saying that i am speeding at xxx km/hr, which is true. But sometimes, in fact i was reali speeding, but was let go .. probably too fast, unable to snap...hahaha

Just one week ago, I was stopped by roadblock at Klang, selangnor. I lonpang my gf and her friend. Check n check, say i no roadtax, ask me go one side. So i go loh. Then the senior lai liao, licence pls.....knn, i lost my wallet 9 months ago, until now still havent apply new one.... so gave him police report. Knn, say loudly to all of us (Dunno my gf and friend all malaysians), said "Ini report, tak pakai.....blab blab blab". Trying to get kopi $ from me. But their melayu too chim for me. I looked at my gf n the mata conversation ...

Actually, i wanted to give rm$50 ... but my gf said "No! and she demand summon from the mata" ... KNN

So now i have to attend court on 10th October 2009!

But is ok, 1st time go court, quite fun oso. Never been to malaysia court.

HAHAHAH...

fuck pap to hell!!!!! No makan $ in singapore. Suck my cock! Fuck pap to eternal hell!

jltan

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u already take the summon... then when u go TP ask them to show u the photo loh..

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give the kopi money lah! treat it as helping the poor.
Back home you are robbed by the white bandits, so what's the difference.
Treat it as doing "San Shi"

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha... my summon ticket oso written with malayu ... me oso dun understand. But my gf and her friends are all teachers!!!

Say i dun have insurance, say i drive without licence, say i have no road tax!!! Knn, chao cheebye. All anyhow written. My Gf asked him.." Apa ni??? roadtax? Insurance?...."

Tat mata softly said in malaya somethinglike this: "unable to give me licence to see means no road tax, no insurance, no driving licence..".... Nabei i laughed!!!

My Ger Ger asked him to change, he knn say go court and give documentations to the judge. Bloody hell!

Next time, dun sign on the summon lah. After this incident, many ppl told me not to sign on the summon. But too bad liao, i sa-yin liao.

But anyway, my gf's friend's father can settle all these for me. He got lobang, so i dun think i need to attend court liao ... hahahah....

No need to appeal lah, malaysia not like sickapore. They see you sickaporean, especially if u dun speak malayu, sure give u many problems.

Chinchye give him rm50 settle lah. this one count u suay suay lah. Give and forget .... u will become season one and will think like me, kopi $ oso good, save time and troubles.

Your case, get one malaysian and go dunno what someting like jbmpt (TP), give some kopi $ and settle lah.

Last tell you one more thing, i met the malay mata who summon me for speeding at north south highway towards singapore, 3 times. When he walked to my side, he said "I know you ..", I oso say " Alamak bang, is you again ah. Nah, take my passport..."...."Somemore speed traps or not..???"i asked ....."No more. I guarantee you. Here is last oredi. But dun drive fast lah..."said the mata......"Ok, terima kasih"...... i said. Within 30 secs, i drove off and speed again.

I like it this way bro......

fuck the pap to hell!!!!!
Actually I dont want to give them kopi $.

Wanted to go to the TP there maybe next week and tell them that I dont know why the TP stopped me. Say that I beat red light which is untrue and then write some malay word on the summon which I dont understand. I even ask the TP what is the offence. He cannot say that in english. So going to appeal. Not going to bring any $ there and will tell him will pay next time when I come into JB.

It's true that the summon letter ask me to appear in court somewhere in oct.

Is that the standard procedure to appear in court for first time traffic offence in JB?

I heard some singaporeans kena summons dont know how many times and ignore them and the JB police chief saying that singaporeans owe a few million in traffic offence and never pay up.