• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone heard of intestine drop out of orginal place?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can strengthen your core muscles through daily exercise. Even the simple act of squatting instead of sitting when you take a shit really helps.

1 thing i like about laksaboy..
he alway give constructive advise

Last edited:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confucius says: "If you do head stand long enough, the intestines, aided by gravity, will drop back to its original place. "

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh doctor call it Hernia and recommend corrective surgery
Chinese Sinseh /TuiNah ATB call it Tua Lampa and recommend Corrective Massage /JuaGen..
choice is yours..

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
laymen term...part of intestine..drop into the scrotum, or into the balls.
usually in elderly..where...muscle to hold intestine in place is weak.

Not possible.

Sinkie got NO BALLS young or old.

So don't ask such question here! LoL

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone told me that there was once a very old lady went into a toilet while in a flight and while she sat on the toilet to relieve herself she accidentally flushed and the suction from the flush was so strong that her intestines and stomach were sucked out. This could be another urban legend but its scary to think about it and whenever I fly and goes into the toilet I will think about this story.

Walao.....this nonsense urban legend you also can believe arh?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yo sinkie I just say after I heard the story I kept thinking about it especially when I go to the airplane toilet like this evening think again.

ChinChaiOne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told me that there was once a very old lady went into a toilet while in a flight and while she sat on the toilet to relieve herself she accidentally flushed and the suction from the flush was so strong that her intestines and stomach were sucked out. This could be another urban legend but its scary to think about it and whenever I fly and goes into the toilet I will think about this story.

Got chance if you insert a hose into her butt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it was at a wading pool. the case was classified as transanal evisceration, and the victim was 6-year old abigail taylor. very poor thing.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Abigail_Taylor

there was a similar case in north carolina in 1993, and victim was a 5-year old kid named valerie. the pool drainage was designed and manufactured by the same company.

Last edited: