• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone heard of intestine drop out of orginal place?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
laymen term...part of intestine..drop into the scrotum, or into the balls.
usually in elderly..where...muscle to hold intestine in place is weak.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Someone told me that there was once a very old lady went into a toilet while in a flight and while she sat on the toilet to relieve herself she accidentally flushed and the suction from the flush was so strong that her intestines and stomach were sucked out. This could be another urban legend but its scary to think about it and whenever I fly and goes into the toilet I will think about this story.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hernia?
how to correct it?
surgury?

surgery la, alamak

but tonychat doesn't have to worry about this condition because the fucker got no balls

Oh! BTW no need to be elderly hor, young ones also can happen

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go see doctor and get treatment lah. knn, ask this question here, u want to surrender ic faster izzit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can strengthen your core muscles through daily exercise. Even the simple act of squatting instead of sitting when you take a shit really helps.