• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone has income stream ideas

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

Anyone here is living off or has healthy passive income steams? I need some advice from you.

Other than the common "property rental income" and stock dividends, what are some income streams that can be CONSISTENT and without heavy investment to get started?

Forget about writing ebooks or podcast coz my England and Chenna not gooz to do that.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

Anyone here is living off or has healthy passive income steams? I need some advice from you.

Other than the common "property rental income" and stock dividends, what are some income streams that can be CONSISTENT and without heavy investment to get started?

Forget about writing ebooks or podcast coz my England and Chenna not gooz to do that.
how many % return is acceptable for you?

If you want healthy passive income other than stocks dividends (which is volatile) and property rental (assuming that you don't take property loans), you can look at >20-years quasi-sovereign or sovereign SGD bonds. All more than 4%pa now.

high risk, high return. If you want more than 5%pa at this moment, you are walking into minefield.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

Can try OnlyFans if u r not flaccid.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many % return is acceptable for you?

If you want healthy passive income other than stocks dividends (which is volatile) and property rental (assuming that you don't take property loans), you can look at >20-years quasi-sovereign or sovereign SGD bonds. All more than 4%pa now.

high risk, high return. If you want more than 5%pa at this moment, you are walking into minefield.

Finally one serious comment. I dont mean putting money into financial instruments for yields. More so of biz or work that you can build by leveraging on people skill or time but you dont need to be acitvely be there in person.

Sam boss forum is one where im sure is automated to an extent and he doesnt need to be trading time foe the i come generated. Not sure if i describe this correctly.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only fans must still work lah. Knn in some cases you sweat like fuck. Passive income is like HC, just sit on her fat ass and collect gantry fees

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be a social media whore, do livestreams, endorse crappy products, get sponsorships, beg for donations from your fans, upload clickbait videos that can be monetized. :biggrin:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

In short, you have no money, no talent in languages and want someone to teach you how to make risk free consistent money. If you seriously want to improve your financial well-being, the first thing you should learn is to not sit around and wait for magic money to fall out of nowhere.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i am chio char bor maybe can
guy also can, but cannot be flaccid. If flaccid, can join FlaccidFans.

Carer on £14k salary quits for OnlyFans and is now earning £160,000

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/carer-14k-salary-quits-onlyfans-26132549

A carer has swapped his career to become an OnlyFans star - and is now racking up £160,000. James Cowe, aged 25, couldn't afford to drive to work on his £14k job.

A carer has swapped his career to become an OnlyFans star - and is now racking up £160,000. James Cowe, aged 25, couldn't afford to drive to work on his £14k job. (Image: James Cowe / SWNS)

A carer has swapped his career to become an OnlyFans star - and is now racking up £160,000. James Cowe, aged 25, couldn't afford to drive to work on his £14k job.
But since quitting to be an OnlyFans star, James has managed to buy a Mercedes, a home and to take his parents abroad. He recently travelled Europe in his new sports car - and has spoken out over his journey.
The 25 year old previously worked as a dementia care assistant. He held the role for six years, before quitting in March 2021.
READ MORE Ozzy Osbourne cancels Birmingham show and says he will never tour again in emotional message to fans
James has bought a posh Mercedes-Benz, jetted off to Barbados and put down a deposit on a home ever since. He said: "The thought of stripping for money was scary but it's changed my life dramatically. Working in health care is demanding and exhausting for very little pay. It can be very rewarding but it's financially unviable.
"I felt I had no choice but to leave because the pay was so bad." He says he used to earn £14k a year for three days a week. Now, he claims he can more than twice his previous annual income - in just a matter of a couple of months.

James continued, saying: "It's amazing! I was shocked at how much money I made so quickly. Without it I wouldn't have all the independence and opportunities I do now. It's taken me out of a situation I felt was so dead-end.
"Now I've paid off over £30,000 of accumulated debt I thought I'd never get rid of. My healthcare wages were spent within hours on bills or rent." James, aged 25, added: "I used to run out of petrol money on the way to or from work and I had no hope of buying a flat before."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have a hole below? If so, you can seek advice from our virgin slut.
Pui you jealous evil filthy Cantonese son of hole seller hiding in rat hole smearing me non stop. Did I say that I am rich? I said i am not rich not poor. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya what else better than buy insurance to create instant wealth for your family?
Seriously this is my idea of wealth creation when young. Like I said I was living in a bubble and never thought of people murdering others for insurance proceeds.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone can do business but everyone will die and everyone can buy insurance. The best way indeed.
If don’t die young, when you are old enough you can terminate the policy for cash return or take a loan from insurance policy. That’s always part of my good retirement planning since young.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya what else better than buy insurance to create instant wealth for your family?
Ya buy property or buy insurance are good ways to create wealth. Otherwise do what legitimate business can don’t put in money, time and hours? No such thing - at least in the beginning YEARS.