• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anyone going to attend NDP today

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ndp is attended by New fake Singaporean.
Foreigner work permit .pr n tourist only.
True blue Singaporean can only watch from TV.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the entrance they check your country of birth.
If u born in Singapore .they ask u go back home watch.
But if u born in China India Malaysia.they open gate for u.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not advisable to go to crowded places in Singapore. One rocket from Batam (even if not accurate) will score. Stay at home to watch TV. Cheaper oso.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not advisable to go to crowded places in Singapore. One rocket from Batam (even if not accurate) will score. Stay at home to watch TV. Cheaper oso.

Security had been heightened. Heard the ladies have to be searched thoroughly for boobs bomb and guys likewise for underwear rocket.

Strange, I feel so peaceful watching the NDP on TV at home this year.

JohnTan, good luck and be safe.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never been to a real NDP all my life... for one reason or other, the ticket is harder to get than winning the lottery. I get the feeling it is only for the priviledged few ( those ministers, relatives, friends, associates and those working for the government ).

I went live once in 90s at old national stadium. The atmosphere is very different from TV. Then participated once as a baris heads down as up contingents :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I went live once in 90s at old national stadium. The atmosphere is very different from TV. Then participated once as a baris heads down as up contingents :biggrin:

I like the old Kallang stadium... Fuck the PAP for tearing it down!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone will be in red and white .very hard to detect your target :biggrin:

Last year, the camera kept zooming onto a chiobu, albeit a bit matured, a few times during event. CSI work by new media users dug out a newly minted sinkie and photos of her with CNA, probably another grassloot leeder like a certain guy now sitting in a resort with high security.