• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone drives a vehicle???

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi everyone, one question i want to ask is, who drives a car/van/motorcycle or anything that requires to pump fuel at petrol station??

has anyone notice that the fuel price is very high, but the most amazing thing is, our vehicle's fuel tank grew in size?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah man... It was $2.35 per litre as of last night! :mad: :mad:

Tonight don't know how much man? :mad:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wished i drive a car that requires me only to pump water beside the sea. Hello TS oil prices is up and so is fuel, you did not notice?

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi everyone, one question i want to ask is, who drives a car/van/motorcycle or anything that requires to pump fuel at petrol station??

has anyone notice that the fuel price is very high, but the most amazing thing is, our vehicle's fuel tank grew in size?

Bro, that is more then one question. Hahaha... Jangan marah yah.

Anyway, Singaporeans are prepared to pay and pay whatever price petrol is. Wjhatever the ad-valorem tax. Boh boon-tuay...

In conclusion, Singaporeans are prepared to collectively pay billions of dollars to LTA for a less then 1-cent worth of computer-generated paper called the COE

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah man... It was $2.35 per litre as of last night! :mad: :mad:

Tonight don't know how much man? :mad:

yes, it is increasing in prices, but one strange thing that i experienced is also my car's fuel tank increasing.

3 years ago, when my car's low fuel light is up, i go pump petrol, it is 46 litres approx. then last year, i go pump, it is 48 litres. today i just go pump, it is 50 litres!! it couldn't be my fuel tank got bigger.. anyone also noticed this??

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuel are cheaper than car installment,road tax, parking,maintenance.
If cannot afford then don't drive. I very happy if all park at home.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
My car fuel tank size still standard one leh!

Chng the fuel tank size for fxxk!? :rolleyes:

yes, it is increasing in prices, but one strange thing that i experienced is also my car's fuel tank increasing.

3 years ago, when my car's low fuel light is up, i go pump petrol, it is 46 litres approx. then last year, i go pump, it is 48 litres. today i just go pump, it is 50 litres!! it couldn't be my fuel tank got bigger.. anyone also noticed this??

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IMHO people who complain about fuel high cost, rd tax erp high should not be owning a car :cool:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe the pump meter problem?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe u continue to drive for sometime after the fuel warning light lit up.

fuel warning lights lit up when the tank still have 1/8 of fuel remain in the tank plus another maybe 3-5L in reserves. that at least 10L still inside the vehicle, so it good for at least another 100km.

by the way, bros here drive diesel can enjoy 14% discount at caltex station near geylang serai. it a station discount, valid for all credit card. and it also 12% discount for the caltex station along clementi ave 2. remember for diesel only.