• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anyone buy a motherboard & processor from Amazon?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is because amazon introduced charging import fees to the buyer. prior to 2016, i don't remember seeing this import fee bullshit whenever i checked out my purchases at amazon.

P.S. have you tried newegg? it could be cheaper and there is more variety there.

Newegg started an asian online store a few years ago. When I took a look at that time, it didn't have the same selection as the US store.

I've just checked & they have stores which cater to US, Canada, China, & Taiwan. Can get to the various stores by visiting this page http://www.newegg.com/Info/AboutUs.aspx
Scroll down until you see on the left: "Shop by Region: United States Canada China Taiwan "

Sorry I've never tried to order from them & have no idea if they accept orders from Spore?