• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone against Chinese mainlanders in Singapore?

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
There seem to be more an more Chinese mainlanders taking jobs,welfare and benefits from Singapore. I don't like how things are going on for singapore, the Chinese mainlanders are willing to work for low pay jobs, this is just harmful to the Singaporeans.

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then u realise ah?! wahlau..
There seem to be more an more Chinese mainlanders taking jobs,welfare and benefits from Singapore. I don't like how things are going on for singapore, the Chinese mainlanders are willing to work for low pay jobs, this is just harmful to the Singaporeans.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish they reduce the number of Chickens aswell.

What are Singapore going to do :( Someone needs to control them.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sadly no entity wants to control the influx of phoneixes from the mainland. More like they are encourgaing it; apart from the cursory enforcements on and off; at least it is not so rampant as years before.

Over the decade, you notice the Viets, Thais and even the long established Matlanders were all forced out of their turfs by the Chinese.

What I cannot stand is the overly noticable numbers of Ah Tiongs and their boorish behavious in our heartlands and taping on our educational institution .

Sooner or later, we will be a vassal state of PRC if these carry further.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't Singaporean Chinese once china immigrants as well? Our govt has the foresight and sound judgement to allow mainland Chinese to make Singapore their home. This is why.

White births in north America and Europe are below sustainable levels. Once it reaches a certain level society will start to decline. This is being mitigated by immigration. In 50 years the majority of Europeans will be African Muslims, in USA it will be Latinos. A white American family now will have less tham 1 child. Have you seem a Latina family with only one child? They reproduce by the litter.

Without this open policy, the Muslim population here will eventually proliferate to be similar to our neighbors. Indonesia is the worlds most populous Muslim country. Do you really want that to happen? Singapore has only been a sovereign state for a few decades. That's not a long time in the course of history.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aren't Singaporean Chinese once china immigrants as well? Our govt has the foresight and sound judgement to allow mainland Chinese to make Singapore their home. This is why.

White births in north America and Europe are below sustainable levels. Once it reaches a certain level society will start to decline. This is being mitigated by immigration. In 50 years the majority of Europeans will be African Muslims, in USA it will be Latinos. A white American family now will have less tham 1 child. Have you seem a Latina family with only one child? They reproduce by the litter.

Without this open policy, the Muslim population here will eventually proliferate to be similar to our neighbors. Indonesia is the worlds most populous Muslim country. Do you really want that to happen? Singapore has only been a sovereign state for a few decades. That's not a long time in the course of history.

Of course, this line of reasoning is only kosher if you believe that the big bad neighboring Muslim countries are out to get Singapore. Singapore is not the Israel of the East, though the government (especially the Ministry of Defence) insists/hints upon this.

Also, the PAP is artificially boosting the number of ethnic Chinese for selfish political and economic purposes. The PAP not only needs a Chinese majority to maintain its hegemony, it also desires to have a pool of cheap foreigners to artificially depress wages (read: higher profits for corporations).

China is a big place, and Singaporean Chinese's ancestors came from the southern coastal provinces. Now, the incoming PRCs consists mostly of folks from hinterland provinces, Shanghai/Jiangsu, Beijing/Tianjin, Sichuan and southwest provinces, and the three northeast provinces. There is little in common with local Singapore Chinese. Communism has not only made most of them PRCs uncivilized, barbaric and downright Machiavellian, there is also arrogance from the noveau riche from places such as Shanghai.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm against ALL Chinese no matter where they are in the world.

uncle sam, don't say lidat lah..
anyway, i still wish you gong xi fa cai ..

i still believe the chinese are the bestestest people and the bestestestest civilization under the universe....

"...when china awakes, the world will be sorry..." it is awakening......

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the chickens are found everywhere....i went to have my hair-cut, they ask me want special comforts. i say wat comforts...then they said nevermind..
i went for a massage...they ask me any special comforts...i say i comfortable with the massager...i say what other comforts...then they said nevermind..

what special comforts this old uncle wants from a hair cut and a simple head and shoulder massage......wat ....you first time here....okay nevermind..

they are everywhere...even in the kopitiam...uncle you want comfort or not....wat???....nevermind....okay kheong hee what chye to all!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the chickens are found everywhere....i went to have my hair-cut, they ask me want special comforts. i say wat comforts...then they said nevermind..
i went for a massage...they ask me any special comforts...i say i comfortable with the massager...i say what other comforts...then they said nevermind..

what special comforts this old uncle wants from a hair cut and a simple head and shoulder massage......wat ....you first time here....okay nevermind..

they are everywhere...even in the kopitiam...uncle you want comfort or not....wat???....nevermind....okay kheong hee what chye to all!!!

Maybe you'll say yes if an Indian man barbers asks you if you want comfort.

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the decade, you notice the Viets, Thais and even the long established Matlanders were all forced out of their turfs by the Chinese.

Is it? Have always thought that it is the Indians and Pinoys that forced out the Viets and Thais. I may be wrong, but I thought statistics sometime ago showed that the Indian population increased the most in percentage terms?

All foreign workers from South Asia and other neighboring SEA countries are guilty for "depressing" our workers' wages. No need to single out the Chinese for that. You should also take on the Thais, Viets and the Matlanders who were here before being "driven out" by the Chinese.

Geopolitics reality will always determine Singapore to have its ethnic Chinese population to maintain a majority of 75%. Bro jimmyfallon stated a very valid and realistic challenge that Singapore faced which I believe is widely ignored by the citizens themselves. The Chinese are not giving enough births for whatever reasons including as a matter of lifestyle choice. Immigration is the only way to replace the shortfall. Thank your star that the Chinese are still willing to migrate here, albeit from other non-traditional provinces. Take a look at Britain. Their population shortfall is replaced by migrants from Africa and other Muslim countries. The strain of racial and religious conflicts are even higher than what we will have now.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's so bad about letting indo or malaysia annex us?
All convert to Islam and marry 4 wives....got land for landed properties and all can own cars....
LKY himself refloated idea of remerger with matland some time back.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The declining birth rate of the Chinese is not the end all of Singapore. One must be thick to swallow this crap. Our PopuAtion has doubled in 15 years. If it was to maintain 1965 the racial % component, they would not have allowed Indians to come in such numbers. For every FT Indina that is let in, you have to admit 5 PRC Chinese. The top of the Singapore food chain wants to keep the GDP growing, sell more high end properties to foreigners and make big bucks. Singapore local pool is just too small to sell high end properties. So you admit more, they will become citizens in 2 years time and can buy even landed properties. For every 1,000 FT Indian and PRC they let in, at least one or two will enter the high end property market. You guys should be shot for even thinking that it about decling birth rate. If that is the case, we would only allow immigration at a replacement rate plus some buffer for those who leave after a while. Tomorrow the PAP will tell you that they subsidise your home and schooling up to 99% and you guys will swallow it hook line and sinker.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know that many whites don't mind immigrants from other white countries especially those contries that have a declining white population. Take Russia for eg. To counter the expansion of china ppl in the russian far east i think they wouldn't mind white ppl from other nations even if they aren't russian as long as they are white.

Yet we have chinese sinkies here that hate other chinese from settling here and prefer the chinese population to decline. This will result in massive social change and their descendants will suffer if the population of chinese here changes and some other population becomes the majority. As much as i dislike some tiongs i see them as a neccessary evil. There will be tiongs that will stay here and give birth to children here and these will make up the new singaporean chinese.

This is one thing i don't understand. Those europeans from places like the UK and france for eg know of their shrinking white population and don't mind whites from poorer places like russia, poland etc to repopulate their countries and these whites aren't exactly anglo whites but they are of the same race but of course behave more boorishly since they come from 3rd world countries.

Yet these ang mohs prefer them over non whites. In sg it's totally different. There are chinese that hate their race so much they rather the population of chinese fall. Oh yes sure they'll give stupid reasons like chinese aren't frenly to each other while you know malays and indians are very nice ppl which is of course total BS. It's as if they enjoy being discriminated and a falling standard of living if this place is replaced by kek lengs or m&ds. I am very sure sg will lose developed status once the majority becomes kek leng or m&d for eg. Why did sg build itself from 3rd world to 1st? Cos of the majority chinese. If sg had a majority say filippino or malay for eg this country would be as corrupted and fucked up as johor along with religious fundamentalism.

I'm really amazed why there are chinese dogs out there that not only kiss non chinese ass but want their own kind to be extinct.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The declining birth rate of the Chinese is not the end all of Singapore. One must be thick to swallow this crap. Our PopuAtion has doubled in 15 years. If it was to maintain 1965 the racial % component, they would not have allowed Indians to come in such numbers. For every FT Indina that is let in, you have to admit 5 PRC Chinese. The top of the Singapore food chain wants to keep the GDP growing, sell more high end properties to foreigners and make big bucks. Singapore local pool is just too small to sell high end properties. So you admit more, they will become citizens in 2 years time and can buy even landed properties. For every 1,000 FT Indian and PRC they let in, at least one or two will enter the high end property market. You guys should be shot for even thinking that it about decling birth rate. If that is the case, we would only allow immigration at a replacement rate plus some buffer for those who leave after a while. Tomorrow the PAP will tell you that they subsidise your home and schooling up to 99% and you guys will swallow it hook line and sinker.

Screw it's not to keep the population ratio the same but you have to admit these tiongs are here to ensure the chinese population doesn't decline significantly.