• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody Know of Big Fire in West?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm going to ride in my private jet and do a megare a trois with my 2 new gfs off a nice beach front in the carribean.

I hear that the atlantic ocean has a nice landing strip. Enjoy yourselve with the two sluts I sent you last week.

Last night, I finally took my two-storey penthouse for a drive but unfortunately my drivers couldn't find a parking lot big enough except the one outseide tianamen. The four mp daughters with me were however happy to party with the hostesses.

I also met my friends up north and we all went for a joyride in my two-stprey penthouse. We even shot off fireworks using the private parts of the girls as launching pads. How cool is that. But one mudlander decided to experiement and deliberately placed a firing device in the opposite direction and blew the girl into bits.

It was quite disgusting but he said it was ok because she was mongolian.

:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hear that the atlantic ocean has a nice landing strip. Enjoy yourselve with the two sluts I sent you last week.

Last night, I finally took my two-storey penthouse for a drive but unfortunately my drivers couldn't find a parking lot big enough except the one outseide tianamen. The four mp daughters with me were however happy to party with the hostesses.

I also met my friends up north and we all went for a joyride in my two-stprey penthouse. We even shot off fireworks using the private parts of the girls as launching pads. How cool is that. But one mudlander decided to experiement and deliberately placed a firing device in the opposite direction and blew the girl into bits.

It was quite disgusting but he said it was ok because she was mongolian.

:eek:

yucks that's freaky and disgusting. I'll pass. I prefer to go on tour in a low flying plane over some improvished village in shitland and shoot dead some keling with my high powered scope rifle and they'll believe it's a blessing from heaven due to their cavemen beliefs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man still winner. I call SIA, they put me on hold.

th_1-3.jpg

I just told SIA to cum fetch me and old hag with their flying hospital. U still wanna fight with me? *chey*

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still wondering why the need for the penthouse in the question.

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't worry abt the sky being lit...it's just a small kitchen fire at my servant's quarter...hope it dint scorch your penthouse...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seeing life in rose tinted glasses (only east is meant to be red). Go see you optician (and ignore the pompous neighbours):p:rolleyes:

The view's better from my tent on ground zero, only bush fire leh