• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody here work as security guard

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can share how is the job like.

I think although u work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, but the good thing is it is a relaxing job that is not difficult to do

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think although u work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, but the good thing is it is a relaxing job that is not difficult to do
hanor, it's a good job and don't let anyone tell you different, even though the routine is same, same.
take the perm night shift as i do as it gives you lots of time to surf the forum and allows you to screw some drunk atb in the early mornings, but you may hafta settle for sloppy seconds - in which a condom when inside a condo cunt will prevent any co-cibairus :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN every human will still find it tiring to sit and do nothing for 12 hrs for 6 days a week KNN eg people ask you to wait for a friend for 12 hrs you also will feel very tired right KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for part time night jaga shift it only pays $699 per month. very boring and lonely. must also walk the grounds every now and then. can meet up with ghosts and tcss until they yawn and float away. if you keep telling them war stories they will get bored and not wish to meet you anymore. best is dawn when everyone wakes up and you can see movement of "real" people - first batch are bangla cleaners cleaning up after sinkies, next batch are jiuhukias on their motorbikes zooming to industrial areas, followed by low ses sinkies rushing to get makan first, then higher ses sinkies jogging and sexercising, and when sun rises, pinay maids walking dogs and sexting with their bangla bf's. when shift is over, must find nearest and cheapest makan and kopi. shake legs. scratch balls. shiok life.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

try driving part time taxi, it can boost your mood and open your eyes. pple may think it's not a good job but you will see things many others have not seen or experienced.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN every human will still find it tiring to sit and do nothing for 12 hrs for 6 days a week KNN eg people ask you to wait for a friend for 12 hrs you also will feel very tired right KNN
KNN I agree with your uncle KNN. waiting around every day also sibei sian KNN. thinking about it makes me want to swear KNN.

Why am I KNN'ing so much? KNN... :laugh:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depend on the location of your job. Condo. Commercial building. Factory or others.
I think generally night shift should get you more income.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jaga factory, you are very much by yourself. Jaga condo, you are not the only one, at least two colleagues will be around to chit chat. Not so boring. The difference is stress level, in factory, you fall asleep no one know except the sound of running mice.. In condo, you must opened your eyes wide as those high SES residents can be a great bully picky people.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jaga factory, you are very much by yourself. Jaga condo, you are not the only one, at least two colleagues will be around to chit chat. Not so boring. The difference is stress level, in factory, you fall asleep no one know except the sound of running mice.. In condo, you must opened your eyes wide as those high SES residents can be a great bully picky people.
Condo you may need to encounter ceca and accept their four letter words at your face.