• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any try Thai food before?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday my friend called me to meet up ...insisted on eating Thai food
at this place called Simply This. I eat India food before but not Thai.

Found the food mostly inedible ...soup was too sour, dishes simply too spicy
to swallow. I am normally okay with chilli but the Thai food was just too burning hot.

Probably the last time I eat. Just want warn everyone this type of food may not be suitable for S'poreans

siao eat shit skin food will give you food poisoning.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the establishment at the ground floor of shaw tower. not bad, seems to operate by thai chinese. they have been in business for at least few years liao.

makan place call Ah Loy Thai, near the walkway that connect to nicole highway.

amazedbyyou

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two types of Thai food establishments: those run and managed by ethnic Thais, and those wannabe-franchises who hire Pinoys, Tiongs and a host of other chapalang employees (e.g. Thai Express).

Go to Golden Mile. There's also one authentic Thai restaurant at Funan.

Then can u comment on those ""Thai Muslim Seafood" joints esp in M'sia.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thai food is nice. Good mix of spiciness and sourness.

But Golden Mile is smelly like a longkang.

Unpleasant snell could come from Thai food itself as it so very often contain the rotten fish sauce known ad parra also smell of some Thai fresh herbs don't help.