• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any thought of moving to China?

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of you complain and complain.

Anyone thought of moving to China after you retire?

Many can live comfortably with your retirement funds.

After being here, I do not see much difference between singapore and a city in china except that things are cheaper and girls are prettier.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy National Day !

Attachments

• eca86ba0526e12a24c9147.jpg
    eca86ba0526e12a24c9147.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 151
  • maochiang.jpg
    maochiang.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China's internet is fucked up... might be better in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone.

But the property prices there are insanely high. according to some Shanghai natives I know.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of you complain and complain.

Anyone thought of moving to China after you retire?

Many can live comfortably with your retirement funds.

After being here, I do not see much difference between singapore and a city in china except that things are cheaper and girls are prettier.

why not go rape Ho Ching ?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many "ghost town" in China with a lot of high-rise apartments and vacant shopping malls.
This is a huge screw up by the developers. Over supply of properties has caused the price to go south at all those town.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very hard to get citizenship here leh... marry china girl also not gurantee u become china citizen.

Now ppl stay here mostly keep extending their visa, the only way to stay here

very easy to make friends with china girls, esp if u r from overseas.

everything is cheap here but u have a uncertain feeling if the things u buy is real or fake...

the property price here depends on which part u live. some parts even more expensive than singapore.

food here ok ok, but singapore food still taste better