• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Good Lobang To Make Sofa Cushions ?

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
need to customize some sofa cushions due to odd shape........

any good lobang whereby i can get good quality foam and decent quality fabric covers for the cushions ?

so far, none of the shops i asked can even tell me the density of the foam.......can only tell me the firmness.........

thinking of ordering the foam from USA........hope the shipping will not be super expensive........

many thanks in advance.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros..........i also happen to be looking at making seat cushions leh.......those China sellers at Lazada or Shopee - okay enough ?:thumbsdown:

or anyone got recommendations for local people making seat cushions ? :smile: