• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Bills/taxes payment service/runner in JB?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am looking for a runner to help go to JPJ office/branch in JB and convert my Malaysian P driver’s licence to full driver’s licence. P driver’s licence expired in August 2020 and must be converted to full driver’s licence before August 2021, otherwise must take test again. Any takers?

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to check with you guys. In view of Msia State of Emergency, can i pay my chukai Tanah and chukai Harta thru Cimb Msia Click?

TIA.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks bro. So thru this portal i can now pay, both, my cukai tanah and cukai harta?
I have successfully paid for my cukai tanah on 11 Jan base on the amount stated after searching for the bill in the portal. My cukai harta notice is not out yet, and a search in the portal did not return anything. Therefore can't pay yet without knowing the amount.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have successfully paid for my cukai tanah on 11 Jan base on the amount stated after searching for the bill in the portal. My cukai harta notice is not out yet, and a search in the portal did not return anything. Therefore can't pay yet without knowing the amount.

I thought the cukai harta is a fixed amount payable twice annually? I had been paying same amount past 4 years.

Anyway tried to enquire thru the portal my cukai harta amount, it prompted "wrong account number". Checked my past bill and number is correct. I really dont understand what is going on.

Last edited:

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the cukai harta is a fixed amount payable twice annually? I had been paying same amount past 4 years.

Anyway tried to enquire thru the portal my cukai harta amount, it prompted "wrong account number". Checked my past bill and number is correct. I really dont understand what is going on.
I think cukai harta payable is based on assessed property value. It may or may not be the same for each year. http://johor.ekhidmat.my/ekhidmat/billchecking?module=0 is another portal which can facilitate payment. I have just received my hardcopy cukai harta notice. Yet, I can't pay thru either portal at this moment as the "bill" hasn't been captured in the payment portals. You have until 28 Feb to pay before it incurs late payment penalty.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think cukai harta payable is based on assessed property value. It may or may not be the same for each year. http://johor.ekhidmat.my/ekhidmat/billchecking?module=0 is another portal which can facilitate payment. I have just received my hardcopy cukai harta notice. Yet, I can't pay thru either portal at this moment as the "bill" hasn't been captured in the payment portals. You have until 28 Feb to pay before it incurs late payment penalty.
Successfully paid my 1st half cukai harta this afternoon using eKhidmat app on my Android phone.

Travelickb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything has been very accessible nowadays through online transactions. I remember falling in a very long line just to pay my monthly bills, it's a nightmare.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
cukai tanah.jpg

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is bad son. At least get the neighbours. The horozon community mostly sinkies. They take care of each other

Never expect the government to introduce the Emergency law.

Most of the residents in my precinct are Malaysians. My neighbour too. Hes happy to be stucked in Singapore. Employed.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

I clicked the link. Under "No. Bil", how am i to know the bill number when i havent recd the bill (cukai harta)? Also under agensi drop list, which agency should i click to pay my cukai tanah?

Last edited: