• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar vs CSJ, LTK, CST, JBJ NSP

A

Alu862

Anwar vs CSJ, LTK, CST, JBJ NSP Anwar beats them all.

PS. Who is the NSP chairman? That party is a no-show party.

KheongKarn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar vs CSJ, LTK, CST, JBJ NSP Anwar beats them all.

PS. Who is the NSP chairman? That party is a no-show party.

Yes Anwar may have the better brains but the irony of it is that is his downfall. Umno want a stupid man to lead the country. I heard that Samy Vellu only has Primary 6 education.

A

Alu862

Yes Anwar may have the better brains but the irony of it is that is his downfall. Umno want a stupid man to lead the country. I heard that Samy Vellu only has Primary 6 education.

having low education doesn't mean the person is totally stupid. That's the PAP's way of measuring stuff.

NasiAyam

Alfrescian
Loyal
having low education doesn't mean the person is totally stupid. That's the PAP's way of measuring stuff.

Yes you are correct.

But when you see Anwar talk, answer questions, explaining things & debate issues as compared to the rest, he is streets ahead.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are correct.

But when you see Anwar talk, answer questions, explaining things & debate issues as compared to the rest, he is streets ahead.

ANWAR was the number 2 man in UMNO who had ran the party's behemoth
of a political machinery with it's accompanying resources. He was an insider.
Was it fair make the comparison?

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these opposition parties don't seems to exist at all. They only show up during election time. :(

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to compare ?
at least he does not talk rubbish all the time.
and he really can provide alternative plans for Malaysia.
but with him as PM,that is another matter.
i believe not many except his hardcore supporters want him to be PM.

NasiAyam

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe not many except his hardcore supporters want him to be PM.
I think many wants him to be the PM. But he is fighting against the might of then BN machinaries whose tactics includes character assasination, fabricating evidence. How on earth can the PM declare Saiful as a victim of rape when the Court has not decided. Even the Procecutor has no choice but to charge only charge on consensual sex. If consensual, then both are guilty but why only Anwar is charged ? The police report made by Saiful is sodomy without consent so if the Prosecutor at best finds it ot be consensual, then why Saiful is not charged for making a false report ? Why was the Police Report cannot given to Anwar even after he is charged ? And the answer from BN is this is not a conspiracy. Hahaha

In the recent election on 8th March, the Opposition got more votes in Penisular Malaysia than BN. BN returned to power only bcos of Sabah & Sarawak.

BN lost the rich state Selangor, the important Wilayah Persekutuan, Penang, Kelantan, Perak and Kedah.

Last edited: