• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar salary S$6500 a month

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
anwar eat nasi lemak for bf lunch dinner repeat everyday is it?
This one is really charity, running a country but not paying himself.

And you don't get to hear Anwar 討人情 self-praising like some people.

True sacrifice will not 討人情, only those who open their mouth want to harvest other people's credit. 買空賣空 賤人所為。

@chicken tio boh?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
This one is really charity, running a country but not paying himself.

And you don't get to hear Anwar 討人情 self-praising like some people.

True sacrifice will not 討人情, only those who open their mouth want to harvest other people's credit. 買空賣空 賤人所為。

@chicken tio boh?
i don't wan friend u already. u never give comments on my story. :mad::tongue:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/我沉迷于出轨,我决定成为处女。.360446/#post-3986387

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha poor bastard! Our government should accord him the dignity he deserves in our next meeting. :cool:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Salute Anwar ,he really serves his country like our nsf service, but our ministers are suck as much as possible, even the horse face mah hv 50m gcb to sell beside hubfmdred millions cash payment, hope he lost all n bankrupt,like my ancestor says those that not truly deserves n earned money will be gone not by him but descendants