• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton Casey Saga - Re-visited

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....There's an Anton Casey in 99% of all sinkies. Most are failures and can't make it to the ranks of the rich so they're simply jealous of his success. Anton's wife may look like a bit of a tranny but nothing as horrifying as the aunties that most sinkies are married too....Most sinkies wish they could drive Porsches with Miss Singapore on their laps too. That's why the queues at the ToTo stands are always there.

Hey, boss, you like to go on bullshitting spree again.

There are also successful sinkies who take public transport like everyone else. They can afford even high end luxury cars but opt to take public transport. Are they failures in life? Abalone King once upon a time walked into the bank wearing clogs. There are many super rich in sinkapoo who live humbly.

Not all aunties in sinkapoo are that bad but certainly some aunties are even better looking than that beauty trash. Don't taint the aunties in general with one swipe of your provocative brush.

Ang mohs, ah nehs, tiongs, pinoys, etc also buy 4D and Toto. Sinkies are not the only ones standing in the queue.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be surprise how much hatred Singaporeans have for foreigners. There is yet an explosion of dissatisfaction because LKY had done a great job to condition Singaporeans to mind their own business and to be 'kiasi'.

Years ago, there was no internet and if no news was reported in the shit times, sinkies remained ignorant. Today, internet news spread like wildfire and the young generation sinkies, unlike those born in the 1950s, are more prone to hantam the foreigners.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans can't fight for themselves, they deserve to be trampled upon.

True. That is why all sinkies must stand up against foreigners who insult the natives and throw out the Govt that favours the foreigners who are in the country to intimidate, bully and trample the sinkies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hey, boss, you like to go on bullshitting spree again.

There are also successful sinkies who take public transport like everyone else. They can afford even high end luxury cars but opt to take public transport. Are they failures in life? Abalone King once upon a time walked into the bank wearing clogs. There are many super rich in sinkapoo who live humbly.

Not all aunties in sinkapoo are that bad but certainly some aunties are even better looking than that beauty trash. Don't taint the aunties in general with one swipe of your provocative brush.

Ang mohs, ah nehs, tiongs, pinoys, etc also buy 4D and Toto. Sinkies are not the only ones standing in the queue.

The Abalone King destroyed a countless number of lives. He's hardly a role model.

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/newspapers/Digitised/Article/straitstimes19871122-1.2.4.aspx

As for your claim that the wealthy take public transport all I can say is that they are few and far between. All my wealthy friends avoid the MRT like the plague. They can't stand mixing with the poor and neither can I.

As for the aunties....

3446.jpg

I rest my case.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Today, internet news spread like wildfire and the young generation sinkies, unlike those born in the 1950s, are more prone to hantam the foreigners.

Today, LIES, DISTORTIONS AND FALSEHOODS spread like wildfire and that is why it is even more important to SUE the perpetrators as they can do far more damage to ones reputation in a far shorter period of time.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u never took public tpt b4...what was yr means of transportation during the days when u had to shit in a bucket with 50 families? U had a chauffeur driver Mercedes n u had to share a bucket w 50 families?
Playing the white foreigner/race card made for better reading because it became a "them vs us" scenario.

However, the fact of the matter is that any Porsche driving sinkie feels exactly the same way about public transport as Anton does.

When I was living in Singapore, I never took public transport either. I found the peasants in the buses and trains to be smelly, uncouth, inconsiderate and beneath me. I certainly didn't want to rub shoulders with any of them if I could help it.

I didn't have a Porsche but the private space of my own vehicle where I could play my own music, adjust the air conditioning to my liking while I set the travel schedule that I decided was worth every penny I paid for my car.

There's an Anton Casey in 99% of all sinkies. Most are failures and can't make it to the ranks of the rich so they're simply jealous of his success. Anton's wife may look like a bit of a tranny but nothing as horrifying as the aunties that most sinkies are married too.

Most sinkies wish they could drive Porsches with Miss Singapore on their laps too. That's why the queues at the ToTo stands are always there.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, LIES, DISTORTIONS AND FALSEHOODS spread like wildfire and that is why it is even more important to SUE the perpetrators as they can do far more damage to ones reputation in a far shorter period of time.

Yes, free to discuss issues and criticise but do not cross the line to indulge in malicious character assassination to harm one's reputation.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If u never took public tpt b4...what was yr means of transportation during the days when u had to shit in a bucket with 50 families? U had a chauffeur driver Mercedes n u had to share a bucket w 50 families?

I cycled all over the place on a rusty old bike that was too big for me. I didn't have the money for public transport.

However, thanks to LKY, things improved rapidly in the late 60s and my life changed for the better. My dad bought a car and the rest is history.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cycled all over the place on a rusty old bike that was too big for me. I didn't have the money for public transport.

However, thanks to LKY, things improved rapidly in the late 60s and my life changed for the better. My dad bought a car and the rest is history.

LKY and friends did improve things dramatically in the 60s and there is no taking that away. People saw their lives improving year by year and were proud to be Singaporeans. Nobody I know bitched about doing NS and letting girls have 2 years head start. LKYs prickly personality did not endear him to everyone and people still did express doubts about his methods, but his commitment was undeniable.

Why is it going wrong now ? That same commitment is not there in the people running the country, plain and simple. Commitment to the ordinary joe. Treating people like a mass of economic digits governed by an elite solely for the benefit of the state is what communism tried to do. That showed dramatic results for a while and then crashed. Hitler became widely popular because he showed economic results and gave the German people pride after the defeat of WW 1. It was said Mussolini made the trains run on time, obviously quite an achievement in Italy. It is possible to do good and then go very wrong. Singapore is not going very wrong but teetering on the edge.

Last edited: