• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti Singapore Rodrigo Duterte Becomes Philippines President

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Duterte will make a good President for the Philippines! At least he dares to walk the talk! For starters, let us hope he breaks off diplomatic ties with Singapore, Australia and Canada and jet-ski to the Spratlys! SE Asia would become so happening!:rolleyes:

for starters, he should recall all the pinoy maids.......................................

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw an analysis paper on him and it was interesting. He was perceived as another Thaksin Shinawatra but much more coarser or rougher. His audience will be the rural folks and he will shortly commence a campaign of vigilante justice against the criminals especially drug traffickers just like Thaksin. As the Philippines is rife with daily criminal violence, the shoot to kill will be a matter of time.

I know little about the man but i suspect he is more astute than observers believe and therefore will only target the weaker gangs. We shall see.