• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another YouTuber who lost cancer battle said his cancer treatment ran out of options and it’s over

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many people die but evil arrogant bully dogs here and out there don’t die? These bully dogs that whistle and smear me with their Cantonese and Malaysian bully dog pride should be the ones suffering the pain of cancer and die. That’s called Justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said he believed in science and rejected gerson therapy.
Just googled what’s gerson therapy

How successful is the Gerson therapy?

Gerson therapy is not a valid or effective treatment for cancer. It should never be taken in lieu of genuine treatments like surgery, radiation therapy (radiotherapy) or chemotherapy. The Gerson regimen supposedly cures cancer through a special diet, supplements and injections of liver extracts.

https://www.cancer.org.au › iheard

Is Gerson therapy a good cancer treatment?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many lost, no YouTuber won cancer battle ? Personally I don’t know any that won and survived more than 5 years too.
To be precise, survived more than 5 years disease free. Not a single case i know of stomach cancer, lung cancer, nose cancer, liver cancer. Maybe breast cancer can.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw what this youtuber said his cancer treatment ran out of options and it’s over is familiar to me. Looks like no progress in cancer cure afterall three decades later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No option means don't have money.
No, not for Angmoh with good health care, he was fighting cancer for a few years so it’s the cancer progressed and they tried everything - conventional and target therapy- all didn’t work or worked for awhile and stopped working. He said his liver tumour doubled in size despite his latest chemotherapy and lung ribs lymph nodes tumours grew too. And his cancer don’t have the gene marker required for immunotherapy so he couldn’t do that and there are no other new cancer treatments. There are also no other trials available until few months later and he won’t be able to wait as estimated he would be able to live few weeks to months.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, not for Angmoh with good health care, he was fighting cancer for a few years so it’s the cancer progressed and they tried everything - conventional and target therapy- all didn’t work or worked for awhile and stopped working. He said his liver tumour doubled in size despite his latest chemotherapy and lung ribs lymph nodes tumours grew too. And his cancer don’t have the gene marker required for immunotherapy so he couldn’t do that and there are no other new cancer treatments. There are also no other trials available until few months later and he won’t be able to wait as estimated he would be able to live few weeks to months.
Really can learn a lot from cancer patients isn’t it? Good contribution from Angmoh with kind soul as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every good thing that has happened to me is thanked to Angmohs from my good travelling in clear shit jobs to my good cancer education indeed.
Ya if not for angmohs starting bad debt committee one year after I joined - to initiate all these good meetings from USA to London to France to Russia in the clear shit job - you think my boss will send me for traveling? Of course not. It’s a clear shit job with no travelling and thanks to good Angmoh it became a good travelling clear shit job and my colleagues were so jealous of me. No one wanted to take the job then because it’s only shit. After got travelling only all become jealous hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously not much difference from three decades ago using surgery and radiation therapy, it always worked for a while and then stopped working. The cancer always grow back. The only new thing with great hope is immunotherapy and that is very expensive and also your cancer need gene expression or markers or whatever that can fit the immunotherapy. And don’t know whether permanent or not or will still be worked for awhile and stopped working. So looks like still quite hopeless indeed. Need BIG money need good luck 天时地利人和!