• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another year, life continues

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year.

Life continues on...

Sorry, don't mean to be offensive, but do old blokes like Glockman and you ask this question at the start of every new year - "Will I still be around to usher in the new year next year?"

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I can say is aging sucks.
Aging sucks big time! There is also no such thing as aging gracefully! It's just an euphemism. The reality to life is that life is ebbing away year by year.
Happy New Year is just a political and commercial slogan . For me, it is happy new day for each day that I am still alive and kicking.
No point being alive but bed ridden.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Aging sucks big time! There is also no such thing as aging gracefully! It's just an euphemism. The reality to life is that life is ebbing away year by year.
Happy New Year is just a political and commercial slogan . For me, it is happy new day for each day that I am still alive and kicking.
No point being alive but bed ridden.
you took the words right out of my mouth.:thumbsup:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can aging be sucks? It gives me even more confidence and challenge in the years ahead. Always be a winner, not a loser. How do you want to live depends greatly on your perception of life.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who in his right mind would want to celebrate birthdays or new year or any event that did not culminate in effort being put in till success?
People are just celebrating their coming deaths or having less and less time on this earth.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can aging be sucks? It gives me even more confidence and challenge in the years ahead. Always be a winner, not a loser. How do you want to live depends greatly on your perception of life.
Go fuck yrslf with vallium broomstick

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf with vallium broomstick
Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Your fucking Chinks are now spreading Covid to the whole fucking world again, but yet our ball less Pinkie is not taking any actions to test any incoming Chinese travellers. What the fuck? May you bastard @tanwahtiu gets Covid (the more severe BA.5 type, which is claimed to attack the brain) from your own kind soon.

The world is scared by China's reopening: Half of its travelers are infected/The virus is horrifying:​