• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another violent slashing case - Guess the race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought it is the holy month? Muslim cannot be angry, swear or have dirty thoughts?

ST_20130716_JASLASH16S7DC_3747260e.jpg

A REMOVAL man was recovering in hospital from horrific slashing injuries yesterday after his cousin and a friend attacked him with what he described as a "watermelon knife".

Mr Mohammad Ashiq Saptu, 20, broke his legs and his left arm while trying to shield himself from the two men, who punched and slashed him on Sunday following a row which began several days earlier.

Speaking to The Straits Times from Khoo Teck Puat Hospital yesterday, a bandaged and weak Mr Ashiq said doctors told him they may need to amputate his right leg should a major operation fail today.

The attack happened at around 5.30pm at Block 641, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4.Mr Ashiq recalled:"I was talking to my cousin alone. I was shocked when my friend suddenly came and he was armed. It happened very fast."

MY_16_07_2013_CJ_4_22093667_22084786_limtse_x1raja.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our schools have failed to teach youths the art of communication... Settle issues through violence, public caning etc!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are just minding your own biz, and didn't offend anyone...will u get hacked?!

These days in Singapore, it's hard to know.

You can be minding your own business, be polite and not offend anyone, keep a low profile, make the right moves... and the next thing you know, you've died a gruesome death.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
slash here. slash there. even microsoft slashed price of surface. :o

That was only a matter of time.

I have visited quite a number of tech/electronic stores. Almost no one stopped to take a look at the Windows 8 devices. You may get an occasional curious passerby to finger poke the Win8 start screen, but he soon loses interest and walks off.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, such incidents is on the increase. No one knows who is gonna be the next on the Hit List.

This is frightening as many Singaporeans prefer to have one child or at the most two.

The Government has not done anything to curtail such gruesome and horrific incidents.

Why not some NGOs conduct an independent study on such violent behaviour and present their findings to the Government for implementation.

We cannot afford to lose our loved ones to such "demons that walk our streets".

The matter is worsened by the presence of violent foreigners in our midst.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought it is the holy month? Muslim cannot be angry, swear or have dirty thoughts?

They couldn't even say that Shaitan had tempted them into committing sin... because Shaitan and other devils are supposedly locked up during the month of Ramadan. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could it be that the friend and cousin had mistaken him for a watermelon?

Hunger sometimes make people hallucinate.

It's an honest mistake, let's forgive each other in the holy month of Ramadan and move on.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual another no head no tail story.

If you are just minding your own biz, and didn't offend anyone...will u get hacked?!

Fully agreed.... IMHO, no human is that BO LIAO to go around picking up a fight and slashing another person for no reasons.
This m&d is also no any good person himself.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
shittytimes quoted the 20yrs victim's mother is 36years old.
he was held down by his friends and hacked by his cousin,an "inside job".

Last edited: