• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Victim of Overcrowding

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 28 Mar 2010
Youths act blur seeing me carrying my 15kg baby girl on bus

youths_act_blur_seeing_me_carrying_my_15kg_baby_girl-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash jQuery1269796474966="24">

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
26%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Shiok!
6%

LOL!
6%

So sad
5%

Sure or not?
3%

Bochup
54%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
STOMPer Lee said these three youths feigned ignorance when they saw him standing and carrying his 15kg baby girl on the bus.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was travelling in a crowded Bus 106 this evening with my pregnant wife and 15kg girl from Holland V to Orchard.

"My wife was lucky to get a seat from a kind lady but I wasn't that lucky.

"I was carrying my sleeping 15kg girl throughout the whole journey.

"The videos show the 'kind' faces of the three commuters and their 'act blur' action."

STOMP is currently rendering the video. Check this space again for the update.

commuter3-data.jpg

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: ugly commuters , pregnant , priority seat

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol

blame this on who?

u can blame the sinkie schools

u can blame the lowly-educated peasant parents

why not blame this on urself??? if you want a seat, SAY IT OUT LOUD.. got energy to post on stomp why not open your damn mouth shit sinkie

jw5

Loyal
Has this man ever considered that if he has a pregnant wife and a 15 kg daughter who needs to be carried but cannot be carried by his seated pregnant wife, he should not be going to Orchard road on a weekend?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lol

blame this on who?

why not blame this on urself??? if you want a seat, SAY IT OUT LOUD.. got energy to post on stomp why not open your damn mouth shit sinkie

she thoguth that she got the god given right just because she is carrying something heavy. Take a taxi please. Sinkie too poor har... IF poor why go to malaysia and Thailand and try to act rich and disrespect others.

No wonder they get screwed by their govt, they deserve it.

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol

blame this on who?

This guy is useless. Guys are supposed to speak up unlike those whiny women :p but this guy obviously fails.

Useless failure. Period.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they also paid? you carry a baby you hao-lian or privilleged? fcuk you!

Pay not paid...after you pay...it is paid! oh! well!

Generally SINkingporeans have no common courtesy, this trend was started in the 1980's, when moral education & so forth was considered to be not a necsssity, making money is.

We all are paying customers have the same right as the man, carrying the child, it is common courtesy to give up our seat, but it is our right not to, for we may need it too, for whatever reason...like tired, sickness, etc.

It is wrong to expect anyone to give up their seats, but it is common courtesy of we do.

Most SINkinporeans don't understand this...:o

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
she thoguth that she got the god given right just because she is carrying something heavy. Take a taxi please. Sinkie too poor har... IF poor why go to malaysia and Thailand and try to act rich and disrespect others.

wow.

tonychat is the winner of best english here. go learn english from your idol abiSHIT ok.

btw the stomper is a 'he' not 'she'. but for ppl who dun really care about the sex of their wife, anything goes lah.:oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB Kia tonychat, still better than in Thai where you might get killed in a bus during riots hor!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat, still better than in Thai where you might get killed in a bus during riots hor!

that CB kia tonychat talk big only. u think he go join protest?

he only know how to hide at home, pimp his ladyboy wife and ask him/her for $. there is a bigger chance of him getting drown in his own vomit then getting kill in a protest.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is amazing people can guess that those in the pics are Sinkies.

How they know and assume checked their IC or passport?

These act-blurs may be FTrashes you know.

81 percent of Singapore workers show little or no ‘discretionary effort’ to go beyond what is expected of them!!!
!!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can teach about morals and courtesy in school but it is pointless if there is no real life role model within the school/country.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said "Most SINkinporeans don't understand this...:o"

Most FTrashes don't even need to act blur because they never educated back home and they don't F--- care your rules.

Pay not paid...after you pay...it is paid! oh! well!

Generally SINkingporeans have no common courtesy, this trend was started in the 1980's, when moral education & so forth was considered to be not a necsssity, making money is.

We all are paying customers have the same right as the man, carrying the child, it is common courtesy to give up our seat, but it is our right not to, for we may need it too, for whatever reason...like tired, sickness, etc.

It is wrong to expect anyone to give up their seats, but it is common courtesy of we do.

Most SINkinporeans don't understand this...:o

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, they should give up the seat, but since there is no law to force them to do so, it is a cruel world, first come first serve, life is unfair.

i heard there is some new york law that punish those who did not give up the seat.

i doubt there will be such law in singapore.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so unhappy, STOMPer Lee? Did you try asking them nicely for a seat?

Excuse me, can you please give up your seat for me? I'm carrying my baby girl, please...
follow by a Thank You and a smile.

Dumbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly for me i also won't give up seat to him, even he asked. i got pay bus fare like him, no discount like elder, why should i give up my seat after a long day @ work?. the only exception is when see beri old folk, ai toh ai toh like that then i will offer them seat.

like some1 mentioned, u carry a kid = big fuck? u dun want to stand & carry yr kid then go take a taxi la, as simple as that.

this guy really complaint like a pussy, this kind of thing also can complaint. nx time pp dun hold the door for me, can i also take pic post at stomp complaint :biggrin:
these pp really eat full no shit put.:oIo:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol
blame this on who?

This guy is useless. Guys are supposed to speak up unlike those whiny women :p but this guy obviously fails.

Useless failure. Period.

Talking to yourself??? :eek: