• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Vandalism Of MRT Track and Train at Queenstown Station!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you realise how many man hours is lost by this irresponsible act. And who will pay for the cleanup and lost in revenue for SMRT. The vandal's family must be made to paid for his illegal act:mad:

Man found dead at Queenstown MRTPosted: 29 November 2010 2207 hrs

SINGAPORE: A man was found dead on the MRT track at the Queenstown station on Monday evening.

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received an emergency call at 8.16pm about the incident.

SCDF said the Chinese man in his early 40s was lying on the track below the last carriage.

He had extensive head injuries and was pronounced dead by paramedics.

Police have classified the case as unnatural death and are investigating.

Passengers said at about 8.15pm, the train was approaching the station when it came to a halt.

About 13,700 passengers were affected by the train disruption.

SMRT said bus bridging services were deployed to ferry passengers from Outram to Jurong East MRT stations following the disruption.

Normal service resumed at about 9.15 pm.

Passengers who were unable to complete their journeys due to the disruption can claim a refund within the next three days.

- CNA/fa

Z

Zhou Tai

You stupid ugly retarded dickhead.

Instead of starting a thread to kpkb, why don't you do the nation a favor by cleaning up the mess?

:oIo:

:biggrin:

S

Sagat

Do you realise how many man hours is lost by this irresponsible act. And who will pay for the cleanup and lost in revenue for SMRT. The vandal's family must be made to paid for his illegal act:mad:
Aiya... Just make it mandatory for aspiring AssMRT train drivers to attend a pre job counseling on 'Jump MRT Stress Management'. :eek:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of suicide is usually a good indicative of Singapore questionable economy. PAP like to talk cocks about how good our economy was, but dead man doesn't lie about it.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man found dead at Queenstown MRTPosted: 29 November 2010 2207 hrs

SINGAPORE: A man was found dead on the MRT track at the Queenstown station on Monday evening.

Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received an emergency call at 8.16pm about the incident.

SCDF said the Chinese man in his early 40s was lying on the track below the last carriage.

He had extensive head injuries and was pronounced dead by paramedics.

Police have classified the case as unnatural death and are investigating.

Passengers said at about 8.15pm, the train was approaching the station when it came to a halt.

About 13,700 passengers were affected by the train disruption.

SMRT said bus bridging services were deployed to ferry passengers from Outram to Jurong East MRT stations following the disruption.

Normal service resumed at about 9.15 pm.

Passengers who were unable to complete their journeys due to the disruption can claim a refund within the next three days.

- CNA/fa

when is your turn to jump? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic dumbassess:oIo:

Do you realise how many commuters were inconvenienced by this act of vandalism:mad::mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[
Do you realise how many commuters were inconvenienced by this act of vandalism:mad::mad:

No difference from the reckless drivers that caused major accidents on the highways that start a traffic jams that are many kilometres long, both side of the expressway; and one sometimes have to take 1 hr or more to traverse just 10km, and extremely late for any appointments or going to work.

At the least the trains tracks get cleared quickly & restart, so Live & let live! :rolleyes:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not as bad as business opportunities lost because LHL went to Taiwan and made the Chinese angry.

Not as bad as PAP setting up CLOBI that sell counters that have no value.

Not as bad as the billions lost by the PAP.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No difference from the reckless drivers that caused major accidents on the highways that start a traffic jams that are many kilometres long, both side of the expressway; and one sometimes have to take 1 hr or more to traverse just 10km, and extremely late for any appointments or going to work.

At the least the trains tracks get cleared quickly & restart, so Live & let live! :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Clinton666 on this one. Accident is accident, there may be recklessless or negligence but no-one intended it. Suicide comes with intention of dying. That's fine by me, go and die all you want, it's your life. However, don't be so irresponsible as to knowingly cause thousands of dollars in damages and inconvenience to innocent and uninvolved public. Families should be made to bear the costs plus fines. Such an act is vandalism and sabotage, damaging public property and disrupting public service for own personal purpose (in this case, suicide).

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Families should be made to bear the costs plus fines. Such an act is vandalism and sabotage, damaging public property and disrupting public service for own personal purpose (in this case, suicide).

You are right. These losers should find a less disruptive way to send their lives.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
====

no one likes to read about suicide. the important thing is, why are so many people jumping tracks these days? bcos its convenient? After debating for so long, SMRT is slow to erect barrier doors at all its stations - why?

sure, if someone is bent on committing suicide, one will do it by hook or by crook. But as a service provider, SMRT has the obligation to provide a safe environment - if it gets crowded (as it does during morning rush hours), one can get pushed onto a on-coming train - like that, its not suicide but accident.

Thats one, SMRT is dallying on its installation. Why? Lack of funds?

Second, its necessary for MCYS to probe the reason why so many people are jumping - they went nuts? they didn't know where to turn for help? What? Vivian said that help is available for those who need...is it enough? Really, who will go jump if one can help (except for nut cases). Something is wrong that is causing people to jump.

As we progress economically - the government keep flashing how well we do vis-a-vis a month ago, a year ago...has the government track how well we are doing mentally? are we too stressed? are we burdened by pressure?

Ok,its not the government job to ensure you are stress-free - in fact, in Singapore, you cannot be stress free unless u are dead. Actually even if you are dead, you are stressed - you only get buried for 15 years and you will dug out and crammed in coloborum with many others....

if the government is bent on creating Singapore as the best place to work, to fuck, to live and to retire...the soft side is very important too...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in japan ..when that happens , the victims family will pay tons of money to the train company .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to agree with Clinton666 on this one. Accident is accident, there may be recklessless or negligence but no-one intended it. Suicide comes with intention of dying. That's fine by me, go and die all you want, it's your life. However, don't be so irresponsible as to knowingly cause thousands of dollars in damages and inconvenience to innocent and uninvolved public. Families should be made to bear the costs plus fines. Such an act is vandalism and sabotage, damaging public property and disrupting public service for own personal purpose (in this case, suicide).

Ok lah! I concur...please fill me in...is it true that, they cane the dead bodies of those who commit suicides?, something which I have heard when i was young...and it is a crime to commit suicide in SINgapore!?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah! I concur...please fill me in...is it true that, they cane the dead bodies of those who commit suicides?, something which I have heard when i was young...and it is a crime to commit suicide in SINgapore!?

You spastic maggot:oIo:

It is a crime against our justice system as well as God. Murdering oneself or Suicide is technically a murder, God gave you life and only he can take it away. Murder is a crime in Singapore and in the eyes of God, suicides will end up in HELL to be burnt for all of eternity that's for sure!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not true that corpses from suicides are flogged, but it's true that suicide is an offence. Attempting suicide may be fined. However, for suicide suicide committed, there's no practice of punishing the dead.

The rumours that corpses from suicides are flogged probably originated from stories that got bloated with police handcuffing some people who attempted suicide to their hospital beds. This is to prevent further attempts by people who are showing tendencies to attempt it again.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

People who jumped MRT wanted to make a statement.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who jumped MRT wanted to make a statement.

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

We know these people must have failed their PSLE English time and again and cannot write a simple English statement to save their lives. To suggest that jumping MRT means they have constructed a statement is beyond retarded:oIo: