• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another suicide attempt at Bedok Reservoir. Young Man in 20s.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here we have a shit skin keling Ftrash Received_By_Shit chatting with u but will also report your posts behind your back. Typical back-stabbing ah neh. :biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another suicide attempt at Bedok Reservoir
Of course I can commit suicide elsewhere or off flats. :biggrin:

Go ahead, home balls self-slurp (you got to show US how you do that HAHAHAHAHAHA). :wink: You're ugly and you're rubbish anyway. No one is stopping you. :wink:

Name suits a loser like you alot.

I'd be real happy when less ugly and worthless gay male failures like you exist in this world. Go!

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go ahead, home balls self-slurp (you got to show US how you do that HAHAHAHAHAHA). :wink: You're ugly and you're rubbish anyway. No one is stopping you. :wink:

Name suits a loser like you alot.

I'd be real happy when less ugly and worthless gay male failures like you exist in this world. Go!

Old man. I will live longer to be around assing you as long this forum keeps going. :biggrin: