• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another sudden death in sinkieland...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many young sudden deaths. what is the cause?

why the coroner did not reveal the cause of the death?

so many died already! newater? air? food? what?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i saw LKY getting up and walking out of the parliament. i felt very sorry for him while parliament was in session...cut a very sad and lonely figure. what is happening to sinkieland.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i saw LKY getting up and walking out of the parliament. i felt very sorry for him while parliament was in session...cut a very sad and lonely figure. what is happening to sinkieland.

You don't have to feel sorry for that bastard, a contemptible vermin.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why the coroner did not reveal the cause of the death?

There're two parts to cause of death, medical and legal. The medical cause is always stated on the death certificate for all in the family to see. It's only announced to media when the legal cause is foul play or when there's deemed to be sufficient public interest and concern, e.g. celebrities, politicians etc.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think can happen to anyone and anytime. Read somewhere there are case of not waking up from their sleep.

Have to cut down on my ciggies and drinking liaoz.

The late Prof Chao is an example. Didn't wake up from his sleep while overseas.

I smoke 2-3 packs a day and drink almost everynight. Hard to cut down leh. Screw at least 3 times a week. Never bother about diet. My friends told me machiam burning cig from both ends.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I realized that many sinkies cannot pass the 2.4 run. The rest are all chicken feet even the pull ups. 12 mins and above is fail.

I used to go through the test without any last minute training just before the test. Everytime clear with no problem. Maybe my DNA machiam sportsmen ! Hahahahaa.

In my mid 40s, kena one scary experience. After the test, uncle saw stars! After that experience, train for about 3weeks before each test - jog 2-3km 3 times a week. On hindsight, better to exercise a little, weeks before test, to warm up engine.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time many married men will purposely fail, absent, declare fail to get into the one week stay in RT on tekong.

On the day itself there is a final test and those who pass will be released from the program...you can see many gold medal performance on that day because many already booked Thailand tours and brought along passport for official 1 week holiday.....

I used to go through the test without any last minute training just before the test. Everytime clear with no problem. Maybe my DNA machiam sportsmen ! Hahahahaa.

In my mid 40s, kena one scary experience. After the test, uncle saw stars! After that experience, train for about 3weeks before each test - jog 2-3km 3 times a week. On hindsight, better to exercise a little, weeks before test, to warm up engine.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time many married men will purposely fail, absent, declare fail to get into the one week stay in RT on tekong.

On the day itself there is a final test and those who pass will be released from the program...you can see many gold medal performance on that day because many already booked Thailand tours and brought along passport for official 1 week holiday.....

That's funny info from army. Thanks but too late, I can't go to IPPT anymore even if I beg them to let me do it. When still liable for police reservist, IPPT call-up was good news like kena 4D at least starter. Just go there exercise an hour or so and collect S$400 then go cheong!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You'll see that during reservist too. I know one guy. His wife was pregnant. Still, he brought along his passport to chiong JB massage parlours after booking out of camp on the last day. SAF100 clearly states up till 2359 right? Book-out time 1200. Plenty of time to have fun. If wife calls, simply tell her you're delayed and held back in camp. Oh, the wife has NO idea. :biggrin:

It's kind of pathetic for married Sinkie males to actually look forward to reservist training just to get away from the wife and have a little fun. Then again, one should have foreseen the dreariness of marriage life before signing the marriage contract.

Thank God I am not married. No thank you.
Casual dating? Sure!
Buying a flat together, getting acquainted with each other's parents, offering a wedding ring n times my monthly salary?
Lanjiao understand!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some even had to engineer in-camp training just to chiong. Kay kay wear army uniform and boots to con wife they have ICT. Some betterer still. Overseas training but told wife need not send them off.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, by posting this you just sabo-ed all NSmen leow:biggrin:.

You'll see that during reservist too. I know one guy. His wife was pregnant. Still, he brought along his passport to chiong JB massage parlours after booking out of camp on the last day. SAF100 clearly states up till 2359 right? Book-out time 1200. Plenty of time to have fun. If wife calls, simply tell her you're delayed and held back in camp. Oh, the wife has NO idea. :biggrin:

It's kind of pathetic for married Sinkie males to actually look forward to reservist training just to get away from the wife and have a little fun. Then again, one should have foreseen the dreariness of marriage life before signing the marriage contract.

Thank God I am not married. No thank you.
Casual dating? Sure!
Buying a flat together, getting acquainted with each other's parents, offering a wedding ring n times my monthly salary?
Lanjiao understand!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valvular Dysfunction ? Green Banana ?

100% related to diet.

Are you sure it's about food ? I don't think it is that straightforward. Was the late Foe from West-Africa ?

Cardiac fibrosis refers to an abnormal thickening of the heart valves due to inappropriate proliferation of cardiac fibroblasts.

Fibrocyte cells normally secrete collagen, and function to provide structural support for the heart. When over-activated this process causes thickening and fibrosis of the valve, with white tissue building up primarily on the tricuspid valve, but also occurring on the pulmonary valve. The thickening and loss of flexibility eventually may lead to valvular dysfunction and right-sided heart failure.

Certain diseases such as gastrointestinal carcinoid tumors of the mid-gut, which sometimes release large amounts of 5-hydroxytryptamine, commonly known as 5-HT or serotonin into the blood, may produce a characteristic pattern of mostly right-sided cardiac fibrosis which can be identified at autopsy. This pathology has also been seen in certain West-African tribes who eat foods (Matoki—a green banana) containing excess amounts of serotonin.

Some appetite suppressant drugs such as fenfluramine, chlorphentermine, and aminorex induce a similar pattern of cardiac fibrosis (and also pulmonary hypertension), apparently by over-stimulating 5HT2B receptors on the cardiac fibroblast cells. These drugs consequently tended to cause increased risk of heart valve damage and subsequent heart failure, which eventually led to them being withdrawn from the market.

Problems with the heart's electrical system can cause irregular heartbeats called arrhythmias (ah-RITH-me-ahs).