• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another stupid petition by Muslims..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most Bangala are also Muslims, so okay. They dun disturb their own kind.

There is a reason why Hokkiens call them "Huan Nah".

"Huan" means tribal right?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are so stupid that.....

2zeee8m.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will only cause 20 minutes of down time per working day if the muslim guy wants to perform his religious obligation.
In any case, it is a waste of time as islam was never meant to be a religion anyway. and the muslim holy book was created only after the death of mohamed. Maybe there was no intention of having the book in the first place otherwise Mohamed himself would have the book published if it is so important.
The reason why Islam spread so quickly initially could be because it free the people from being enslaved by religion. Then the religionist took over and what you see now is the result.
Mohamed himself has no need for religion and was trying to destroy the pagan temple in Mecca. Yes, the same pagan temple you see today with the meteoric stone embedded in the cubicle.
What must have happened was that this meteor dropped from the sky, the arabs took it and worshiped it with all kinds of rituals attributed to it.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my religion dictates that I must have a quickie only twice a week (no need for five) and it's usually 3 minutes -- five minutes tops...my workplace should provide the store, pantry or even my office else it's discrimination... i'm also more productive after my sessions and there's no need for petition or be forced between religion and work.

having said that, if any of my workplace minahs adopts the position as in the picture, I will then be forced to do what my dog does :cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another silly petition by these so called pious Malays.. Only a minority of them around.. Just look at the numbers.. Only 42 people signed up for the petition.. Their target of 20k signatures is so far off..

Most Mats I knew don't even pray once a month..

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Religious Jews pray three times a day and four times on Sabbath day. Wonder if they are allowed to do so at their workplace in countries like Israel and America ...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These idiots can migrate to Brunei if you really want to practice their religion faithfully.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not how many times you pray.
It is not how much of your salary to contribute to your pastors' fund.
It is not how you praise the lards, sorry lord.

It is really what you think. What you say. What you do.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like Malaysia lah, every Friday half the shops are closed. Did all the Muslim owners go Mosque? Not really.

Msia, my pet topic.
I wonder what Nabi Mohammed will say about the m&d Polis who takes bribes from mon-thur & goes for prayers on fridays.
They can have 10 prayer sessions a day but things WILL NOT change in their community unless their mindset are! This is the hard truth!
Why is their religion so exclusive? Ive seen indians eating chicken rice & chinese eating malay dishes but not other way round for our muslim comrades. Why ah?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...they are tot from a very young age that all other religion are fake...I luv nasi padang..can I hv my 72 virgins when I go "THERE

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mlLZKUuc2jk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

free yourself from your own hate and xenophobia..

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
These idiots can migrate to Brunei if you really want to practice their religion faithfully.

Bro,dont say that la, there are many more idiots around believing and like to be manipulated by something not proven which I totally agreed with our LKY.People are thinking our traditional Chinese beliefs are superstitious because it is worshipped by our illiterate ancestors but nowadays our highly educated are equally or more superstitious by not only praying but even contributing 10% to something equally superstitious!!

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
petition taken down. maybe the petition starter has migrated to brunei. our muslim bros can continue to go spore pools. chelsea win by 2 tonight. haha.

A82ZS8W.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why work if you can pray to God to provide everything.

Have a new Jesus which can turn water to wine and rocks to bread. Working is a myth and is angmoh pommies cruelty to human life.

why create electricity when God create a moon to reflect sun light on the moon surface to provide light at night.

first thing to do is to eradicate all angmohs from this planet and no need to be slaves for masters.

Pray 5 times a day is good practice if there is no angmoh there is no work.