• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another slut in the news : Ryoko Hirosue

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Ryoko Hirosue announces divorce​

Heidi Hsia
Tue, 25 July 2023 at 11:56 am GMT+8·1-min read

4bf910ae92fdcf414c755362229e9d9f

25 Jul – Ryoko Hirosue recently announced that she and husband Jun Izutsu have ended their marriage.

In a statement released on 23 July, the Japanese star stated, "After discussions, Jun Hirosue and I agreed to divorce, and have submitted the divorce papers. Regarding the custody of the children, I will continue to live with them as before, as the person with custody."

Back in June, Ryoko was revealed to have had an affair with chef Shusaku Toba, after the paparazzi saw the two together at a hotel. While the two denied it at first, the actress finally admitted it not long after, on 14 June,.

"I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to those who gave me positive and kind words and supported me. Thank you very much," the actress added in her statement.

Meanwhile, staff at Jun's store stated that they were surprised to hear the news of the divorce, seeing that the candlemaker seemed to be nonchalant about it as he came to work a few days before the announcement.

Ryoko Hirosue admits to an affair with Chef Shusaku Toba

Ryoko Hirosue admits to an affair with Chef Shusaku Toba

(Photo Source: Ryoko Hirosue Fanpage IG, Shusaku Toba IG)

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/ryoko-hirosue-announces-divorce-035600093.html

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Chef still looking at overnight loosen abolene?
wild dry-aged and moldy abalone is what he was looking for. it’s sextremely rare in jp.
jp wild dried abalone.
IMG_1064.jpeg

failippines wild dried abalones in various sizes.
IMG_1063.jpeg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why chiobus must choose their partners carefully. The kind of partners you choose will have a direct impact on your aura.
areola and aurat impacted too from too much manhandling, twisting, pressing and digging, grabbing, rubbing (or lack of) respectively.