• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Another Sinkie Inc Corporate Disaster - Qianhu

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never mind. As long as director fees, salaries and bonuses remain consistent then all is well. Indeed that's one main reason to list private family businesses, if possible.

Always wondered how long such a situation could last in Spore:confused:

All thing must eventually to an end even for the PAP. When Sporeans are struggling how much longer can you squeeze them? The cracks are beginning to show. Many of the GLCs are underwater & the PAP is giving pink slips to the party loyalists at SPH.

I see very little prospect of the economy improving in the next 5 years & things are only going to get harder. Maybe this why LHL is talking about someone else taking over:wink:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are people still collecting arrowanas?
Surely they must have enough of them by now.

bro; have you tried sea food steam boat/tom-yam style? there are a number such food joints at GM... quite yummy and reasonably good for value serve buffet style

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro; have you tried sea food steam boat/tom-yam style? there are a number such food joints at GM... quite yummy and reasonably good for value serve buffet style

I don't go to buffets anymore because of the temptation to over eat. Haven't been to GM in years.

I do see many buffet style restaurants in Thailand but I avoid them because I'm getting old & must watch what I eat.