• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Another sign from heaven to prove me right. Why am I always right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos I have faith in people and don't pre-judge people or judge people on half truths but judged people (and lost faith in them) only after I know the full truth, nothing but the whole truth, not half truths.

Holland Village bank robbery: Police on the hunt for Australian suspect

The police are looking for an Australian man who is suspected to have robbed a Standard Chartered Bank branch at Holland Village yesterday.

Stomp broke news of the robbery yesterday after Stompers Edros and Roslan alerted us to the incident via WhatsApp upon seeing police officers on the scene.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...ery-police-hunt-australian-suspect#xtor=CS1-2

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos I have faith in people and don't pre-judge people or judge people on half truths but judged people (and lost faith in them) only after I know the full truth, nothing but the whole truth, not half truths.

The police are looking for an Australian man who is suspected to have robbed a Standard Chartered Bank branch at Holland Village yesterday.

Stomp broke news of the robbery yesterday after Stompers Edros and Roslan alerted us to the incident via WhatsApp upon seeing police officers on the scene.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...ery-police-hunt-australian-suspect#xtor=CS1-2

you are not always right lah, only tonychat is always right :biggrin:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very sorry TS, I may be a little slow on the take about your thread - what are you right about in this particular case? what are you wrong?

1 Ang mo tua kee and so when he wanted money, he just go into bank and tell them he wanted money, no questions asked and so he just walked out with the money?

2 No one dares to oppose the wishes of a chao ang mo, because he is tua kee?

3 Teller, his/her superiors, are all very compliant to ang mo and did not struggle with him when he walked out of the bank?

Kindly enlightened bros like us who may not be so familiar with your wise predictions....show us leh....any more previous predictions that came truth and you were always right??

Kam siah chuey chuey.:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sorry TS, I may be a little slow on the take about your thread - what are you right about in this particular case? what are you wrong?

1 Ang mo tua kee and so when he wanted money, he just go into bank and tell them he wanted money, no questions asked and so he just walked out with the money?

2 No one dares to oppose the wishes of a chao ang mo, because he is tua kee?

3 Teller, his/her superiors, are all very compliant to ang mo and did not struggle with him when he walked out of the bank?

Kindly enlightened bros like us who may not be so familiar with your wise predictions....show us leh....any more previous predictions that came truth and you were always right??

Kam siah chuey chuey.:smile:

Well I predicted you mudlander dog bully SINKIE CLONES will come in to bite me and I am right ! Since when I said I made any prediction of anyone other than you and I am right?

I only talked before about my low class backstabbing Australian ex colleagues who had no qualms to complain to sinkie boss their payroll are late when they are the ones who delayed the submission. And sinkie boss GM of course side with foreigners to step on own kind.

Also I talked about my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who did wrong to build illegal extension and let their dogs bark non stop and yet no qualms to bully and terrorise me. Infront act as good man and good woman, behind throw used condom, used sanitary pads, throw litter, ghosts playing firecrackers, etc etc when I merely wrote a nice and polite letter to tell them about their dogs barking non stop and request them to HELP to do something about it.

Always got signs from heaven to prove me right with low class criminals and barbarians murderers. People were surprised there are actually barbarians and criminals around. They probably believed the BS lies that you mudlander dogs spew about me being mad.

Last edited: