• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

another public service breakdown, what next?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all utilities resources channel to MBS,private condos, landed property.

HDB, sorry, less for you ,more for non HDB.

12-Mar14-Cover.jpg

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indirectly ,Electric cannot meet demand...want more? Cough up higher fee!!
Once PAP secure next GE majority, 7million population will add inevitable stress to utilies...transport, health care is there for all to see, now electricity, next water...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hospital beds, public transport, water and electricity can't be provided for properly, still want to achieve 6.9 million population?

:kma:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be very honest.. infrastructure and utilities inadequacies are not the main thing I am most concerned about.. it's the increasing reduction of private personal space.. and we have all heard in news and read in all media that more and more public outbursts are happening around the island.. with more and more people.. will it get better?

Now even angmos are getting irritated and punching and whacking cabbie drivers and other road users.. we had an incident where a foreign worker grabbed a taxi and drove recklessly and killed a m&d.. does anyone want to predict the social costs and strains on everyone if more are let in onto this tiny little island.. where the best place to escape from the crowds is the beach? When even that is overcrowded with people.. then what?

The breakdowns are bad.. the strain is getting worse.. all these factors are building up into a very very dangerous time-bomb.. and it can explode at any moment. What happened in USA, at the Dark Knight screening, where men women and children got shot at, may not be a far-fetched thing if all these current issues are not seriously addressed.

Already we have maids killing the elderly.. we have knife-wielding lunatics in MRT trains... fights in trains and other public places are coming up more frequently every month that tabloids are spoilt for choice to print whichever they want. Is this what we want for our country.. our home?

The people have to really think hard about what kind of society, and what kind of future they want for themselves and their later generation.. or else better leave this tiny red dot to start afresh somewhere else.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My main concern is not infrastructure...but my hard earned blood sweat & tears money in CPF... that we should be worrying about....a worldwide trend of government loosing pension money.... I wake up each day I wonder...& when I see Mee siam mai hum wife...or mee siam mai hum...I wonder loudly!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people have to really think hard about what kind of society, and what kind of future they want for themselves and their later generation.. or else better leave this tiny red dot to start afresh somewhere else.

There is hope if more people use their brains and vote wisely. There is nothing to fear.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be very honest.. infrastructure and utilities inadequacies are not the main thing I am most concerned about.. it's the increasing reduction of private personal space.. and we have all heard in news and read in all media that more and more public outbursts are happening around the island.. with more and more people.. will it get better?

Now even angmos are getting irritated and punching and whacking cabbie drivers and other road users.. we had an incident where a foreign worker grabbed a taxi and drove recklessly and killed a m&d.. does anyone want to predict the social costs and strains on everyone if more are let in onto this tiny little island.. where the best place to escape from the crowds is the beach? When even that is overcrowded with people.. then what?

The breakdowns are bad.. the strain is getting worse.. all these factors are building up into a very very dangerous time-bomb.. and it can explode at any moment. What happened in USA, at the Dark Knight screening, where men women and children got shot at, may not be a far-fetched thing if all these current issues are not seriously addressed.

Already we have maids killing the elderly.. we have knife-wielding lunatics in MRT trains... fights in trains and other public places are coming up more frequently every month that tabloids are spoilt for choice to print whichever they want. Is this what we want for our country.. our home?

Yes, lack of personal space. My main reason to be quitter. Go outside also no space.even take mrt also no space.go home to small pigeonhole also no space. Wah! Like that very torturing. Machiam in prison like that.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indirectly ,Electric cannot meet demand...want more? Cough up higher fee!!
Once PAP secure next GE majority, 7million population will add inevitable stress to utilies...transport, health care is there for all to see, now electricity, next water...

Deal is to make sure the 超级白 doesn't get majority at the next erection.