• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another MP got "suan" by the public......

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys think you guys very good meh

go to the ground and feel for yourself

singaporeans are getting restless and confrontational

not easy now...all eager to fight,punch and kick and pui!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you guys think you guys very good meh

go to the ground and feel for yourself

singaporeans are getting restless and confrontational

not easy now...all eager to fight,punch and kick and pui!!!

Where got? I still see the same old news. Sinkies are more likely to get beaten up by foreigners in a fight. That part hasn't changed in years.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where got? I still see the same old news. Sinkies are more likely to get beaten up by foreigners in a fight. That part hasn't changed in years.

you have not seen singaporeans whacking foreigners lah
not in the news mah...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Sporeans ARE struggling financially. Who do you think these "lesser mortals" will blame for their problems:confused:

Not surprisingly they will blame the PAP for breaking the pact that they were supposed to have with the citizens of Spore who gave them their votes for the promise of jobs.

LHL seems to have forgotten this & I expect the 60% to remind him in the next GE. The 40% have already woken up. That is if he survives politically:wink: