• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Locked Jaw blowjobbing ST Forum bitch......

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > ST Forum > Online Story
Shame on you, young bloggers

IT IRKS me that young people blog negatively about the Singapore Government. They live in an era where there is peace and harmony, they have a roof over their heads, plenty to eat and so much to enjoy. There is a need to realise that all these good things do not come naturally. Someone has to do the job and we are fortunate to have a sound and honest government to take care of this place we call our home.

We live in a small place with no natural resources but we have done well. We have good infrastructure, a clean environment, a safe place and the list goes on. Our children are free to roam the streets and return home safely. We cannot take all that we enjoy now for granted.

The Government took great pains to mould this tiny island into a place of wonder. There is no one policy that suits everyone. It is not possible to please everyone all the time. We may not always benefit from some of the policies implemented but we should be happy that others do.

Life was a struggle before but after years of persistent hard work and thrift, we managed. I travelled quite a bit but whenever I looked around, I could not help but feel blessed that I have a home called Singapore.

This is only possible because we have a government that cares to make this a better place. The question often asked is, 'What can the Government do for me?', but shouldn't it be, 'What can I do for my country?'

I am grateful to the Government, which has done a great job, and in particular Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, who has gone through so many trials and tribulations. Even now, at his age, he has not stopped caring about Singapore. My heartfelt thanks to MM Lee and I wish him happiness and health.

Juliet Chua (Ms)

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These two over-the-hill foggies are in for survival purposes whereas this twat is akin to the likes of ace kindred - wannabees, scoring and amassing points for the future

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the official, cautious, bureaucratic style again to get an intuitive feel. Then compare with the swarms of similar writing that crowd the Shit Times.

It is obvious that this person is some kind of PAP IB.

Maybe she is a scholarship holder. Maybe she has been to the civil servant college. While her writing style is not exactly the same, it is too close to Lick De Shitza. I strongly suspect they were trained in the same kind of writing by the same school.

is she related to PI Lionel De Souza or Bob Sim Kheng Hwee?:rolleyes::biggrin:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you juliet! all the peace and safe street r done by singapore male, in wat stand u talking cock! knn ugly woman give free bangla also don't give a shit!!!

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is ranked the second most expensive city after Tokyo but our wages are only half of those of the Japanese. Globally, Japan ranked 18th in wages while Singapore is in the 40th position.

Has the PAP govt done well for Singaporeans?

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch. you guys don't stop do you???
only know to bitch in cyberspace. that's all you are good for?
guess its the same in your work place! bitch bitch and bitch again..
well, go ahead bitches... louder lah!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geylang cheongster kaixin1 FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHEE BYE!! YOU LET YOUR AH GUA CAMPMATE KUM LAN JIAO, XINMING IS NOW VERY INTERESTED IN THE ARTICLE!

Halo boh lumpar! Boh lanjiao! Ng Ejay is a known opposition figure. He is always at Hong Lim Speaker's corner whenever there is something big going on. Why won't you have the guts to scold him in his face. Aren't you the fucking coward that you are always accusing others of? Do it at Hong Lim if you are unable to locate him elsewhere. Then when he won't retaliate you may see me doing it myself on his behalf if I happened to be there. How about it, Bapok?:oIo:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bitch, bitch, bitch and bitch. You guys don't stop do you???
Only know to bitch in cyberspace. That's all you are good for?
Guess its the same in your work place! Bitch bitch and bitch again..
Well, go ahead bitches... Louder lah!

when are the sichuan cocksucking sluts coming? There's not enough of them in geylang! Perhaps you should ask that slut of yours to be more hardworking! Is that slut of yours the n01215 fuck? Typical ib that we see appear when the fucking pap is under a lot of heat!:oio::oio::oio::d:d:d

:eek::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP Ah gua..i am still waiting for your pm..hurry up leh, if no ball then dun talk cock here!!

Eh Taxi driver, dun fuking twist again!! you fucking coward dare not show up at macdonald then show photo pretend to be there arhh..mother SDP fucker!! b4 i suck mah bow tan cock I will sodomise your fucker chee soon juan!! Fuck you chao chee bye SDP dog death!!! Coward!! Only moron will think i am edmund ng!! whahhahhahah!! come suck my dick then talk!! accept londontrade challenge 1st b4 u act hero here :oIo:

What can I say?:o:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: